Chapter 168 What is your rivalry with Nian Nian?

L's efficiency has always been very high. As a weather vane in the circle, L has always attracted much attention.

As for the character cover of this issue, countless people are staring at it. Unfortunately, L has not revealed any news, and the connecting draft has not been released.

There are only two character covers in a year, one in the middle of the year and one at the end of the year, so everyone pays so much attention to it.

Because he was on the cover of L magazine, he didn't have to worry about his performance in the second half of the year.

As for the cover of the character this time, everyone didn't get the exact news until the day of L's official announcement.

Tang Qu's fans heard that it might be the cover of Tang Qu's last issue, but everyone still didn't believe it. After all, L Magazine didn't just talk about it. Although they knew Tang Qu was excellent, they didn't dare to spread rumors like this.

On the day of the publicity, Tang Qu's fans went crazy.

It turned out that Tang Qu really shot the cover of this issue of the magazine.

At the same time, some shooting highlights of the day were also released.

Fans quickly found out from the clothes that Tang Qu was wearing when he posted on Weibo that day.

Their brother is really doing big things in silence.

Now that it's confirmed, Tang Qu's fans will naturally be able to promote it.

Soon Tang Qu's appearance on the cover of L's mid-year magazine was publicized on major websites.

At the same time, Tang Qu's appearance is also out of the circle.

Tang Qu itself is a walking clothes hanger, coupled with the personal review of editor-in-chief L, Tang Qu has one more out-of-the-box look.

This neutral and feminine style is very suitable for Tang Qu.

【I have married Xiaoqu home! 】

[Enter the bridal chamber tonight! 】

[Why is it that the upstairs is dreaming in broad daylight? Qu Bao had to explain to me]

【Can I see such a gorgeous Qu Bao? 】

【lsp】

Fans were immersed in Tang Qu's prosperous beauty, but some fans also found bright spots.

【Why do I feel that my brother's assistant is a bit strange】

【I don’t think I’ve seen it before】

Although Tang Qu was developing very well, but because Zhang Yong only took him with him, Tang Qu didn't recruit any assistants except Du Yan. This male assistant was very strange.

[Should I say it or not, I think this male assistant has a good figure]

【It was so warm when he handed Qu Bao water! 】

[Wife assistant × CP of glamorous superstar, I can do it! 】

[Why are all CPs smashed, Qu Bao is obviously GY's]

[Troubleshooting the CP fan circle, please be cute! Take Qubao away! 】

The comment area is crooked as it talks.

Speaking of Tang Qu's CP.

But everyone found out strangely that Tang Qu has a lot of CP fans, but Tang Qu's CP fans seem to only have one CP, which is the CP of Tang Qu and Guan Yan.