Chapter 187 Extra Story 4: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

During this period of time, Guan Yan has actually learned about the situation in this world.

This world should be the world where Xiao Qu really grew up, and what he saw was everything that Xiao Qu had experienced.

He now belongs to this world and does not belong to this world. In this world, he can do whatever he wants at any time as long as he wants, but there is something in this world that he cannot change, and that is about Tang Qu.

He can't interfere with anything related to Tang Qu, and can only watch silently.

During this period of time, he studied carefully before he found the rules and a way to get along with Tang Qu, otherwise he would still not be able to appear in front of Tang Qu.

Now that Guan Yan thinks about it, he feels that he has wasted two years of time with his lover.

Tang Qu saw that Guan Yan seemed to be a little distracted, so he looked around quietly.

This house is the most luxurious house Tang Qu has ever seen.

But he didn't understand why the big brother wanted to save him, and every time he was in the most dangerous time.

As if really like a hero.

Tang Qu knew that he shouldn't have these naive thoughts, but the big brother was really the only fantasy left in his heart.

Fortunately, Guan Yan didn't lose his mind for too long, and recovered quickly.

"Sorry, I was just distracted just now."

Tang Qu shook his head quickly.

Seeing such an obedient Tang Qu in front of him, Guan Yan felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

It was also at this time that he suddenly thought of it, yes, that's it.

After he met Xiaoqu for the first time and later became acquainted with Xiaoqu, although Xiaoqu looked strong and hard-hearted, he was deeply guarded against everyone in his heart, and he could even be said to be a hedgehog covered in thorns. .

The reason why Xiaoqu became like this later was probably because of these experiences.

Guan Yan also thought about it at the same time, how did Xiaoqu spend this time without him by his side?

What should he do every time he encounters danger and is bullied?

With Xiaoqu's character of preferring to be broken rather than complete, it is absolutely impossible for him to compromise. He must have had a hard time during that time.

"It may take a while before we can eat. You should go take a shower first." Guan Yan couldn't bear the smell of others on his lover's body. If the current situation didn't allow it, he would definitely disinfect Tang Qu himself.

Tang Qu:?

When you come to someone's house for the first time, the first thing you do is to take a shower. Isn't that a bit outrageous?

Tang Qu didn't think wrong at all, after all, Guan Yan's eyes were too upright, and if Guan Yan really had that kind of thought, he wouldn't have let him go two years ago.

Seeing Tang Qu's puzzled expression, Guan Yan tapped lightly on Tang Qu's neck: "There is some alcohol on it just now, go wash it off."

Guan Yan approached suddenly, and Tang Qu could smell the scent, not very strong, but very similar to the man in front of him.

Guan Yan took Tang Qu directly to his bedroom.

The decoration of this bedroom is also very luxurious, but Tang Qu always feels that it is a bit inconsistent.