Chapter 41 Do you want to accept such an ordinary drama?

Zhang Yong said that Tang Qu was not just talking about choosing the script on the weekend. Tang Qu received the electronic script from Zhang Yong when he got home.

On the weekends, Tang Qu read the scripts at home. From his point of view, these scripts were not very brilliant, but considering his current situation, it was actually very good to receive these scripts.

Tang Qu continued to look down, and there was a script that caught Tang Qu's attention, because this script was one of the few scripts with a male protagonist, the name was "Three Years", and it was very literary.

Tang Qu actually didn’t really want to pick up love-related literary films. He originally wanted to skip them, but there was a sentence that attracted him: “I want to be brave, so brave that no shadows come near me.”

From the beginning, Tang Qu began to watch the plot. The male protagonist is a school bully in a university. He is always the first in various scholarship evaluations, but he is an out-and-out school bully in the university despite his obedient appearance. In a crowded university town, no one in their school dared to make trouble, because everyone knew that there was a bully in this school.

But this script is not about the rich and colorful college life of the hero, but the memory of the hero's middle school career.

The male protagonist was a school bully in middle school, and their school is the most chaotic school in the city, but since the male protagonist arrived at this school, he has suppressed the demons and goblins in this school at once, but the school bully just took up a name, those Never do messy things, don't bully classmates, don't cause trouble, and even clean up those who bully classmates.

Gradually the bullying in the school was suppressed, and the hero became a school bully respected by the students in the school.

But then the students discovered that the school bully suddenly started to bully a school girl, taking pleasure in teasing her every day, deliberately following the girl on the way home from school, watching the girl flee home in a panic, doused the girl in school as a prank and then intentionally Embarrassing her, throwing away all the books on the girl's desk, and breaking the girl's bench on purpose.

Some people thought that the school bully had finally found the pleasure of bullying others, and the bad atmosphere in the school had begun again, but the school bully dealt with several people in a violent way, and even many people dropped out of school because of this, and the school settled down again.

The bully is still the bully.

Later, everyone discovered that the school bully and the girl are getting closer and closer. Many people heard that the girl even decided to go to the school of the school bully.

But when the school bully was in her freshman year and the girl was in her senior year of high school, the girl died, the night before the exam. Without the school bully not paying attention, she was bullied and abused to death by the delinquent boy who dropped out of school.

I thought this was the end of a literary film when the story reached here. It was indeed not very brilliant, but the literary film earned the tears of this tragedy.

However, Tang Qu guessed wrong, the plot continued, and Tang Qu found that this was the real theme.

In fact, the previous events in middle school were all a dream of the male protagonist. He was indeed a school bully in college, but not in middle school.

He was the one who was bullied in middle school, and the girl was the bully.

And in that dream, there were only two real things, that is, the relationship between the two was real, and the girl's death was also real.