Chapter 6 Visit Zhang Lao

Zhang Yong patted his face carelessly, what was he thinking? Tang Qu was still a child.

"Tang Qu, let's go in."

"Okay, Brother Zhang." Tang Qu looked back at Brother Zhang, and replied lightly.

Zhang Yong has that feeling more and more, he now feels that the actor standing beside him is the actor.

Putting aside the unrealistic thoughts in his mind, it seems that he needs to reduce his stress recently, and he has hallucinations due to too much work pressure recently.

After Zhang Yong rang the doorbell, a few seconds later, an aunt came out to answer the door.

"The two are?"

"I'm Zhang Yong. I made an appointment in advance with Mr. Zhang to visit today."

"Please come in."

Tang Qu went in with Zhang Yong.

"Zhang Lao is in the garden, let me take you there."

The three of them walked towards the garden. Through the glass window, Tang Qu saw the old man in the garden.

The old man is carrying a kettle and is watering the flowers.

When he really saw Zhang Lao, there was only one word in Tang Qu's mind: back to basics.

Standing there, Zhang Lao seemed to be integrated with everything in the world, without any violation.

"Xiao Qu, don't be in a daze, ask Teacher Zhang quickly." Zhang Yong moved Tang Qu.

Tang Qu stood straight, and then bowed deeply: "Mr. Zhang!"

Mr. Zhang waved his hand: "I don't need these vain rituals, I don't care."

Handing the kettle to the servant beside him, Zhang Lao wiped his hands and sat on the seat prepared in the garden: "Come and sit."

Zhang Yong hurriedly took Tang Qu over there, seeing that Zhang Lao wanted to pour water, Zhang Lao took the teapot first: "I'll do it, I'll do it."

During the water pouring period, Mr. Zhang was observing Tang Qu. He agreed to let Tang Qu come to see him for the sake of his friend. He had seen Tang Qu's short film, and his acting skills were average, but he had no inspiration. No, but the current entertainment industry is full of such people. In the recent entertainment industry, except for one Guan Yan, there is no other actor that he recognizes.

But the Tang Qu he saw today gave him a huge surprise. He saw the light in Tang Qu's eyes, the kind of light that does not belong to the impetuousness of the entertainment circle. In time, Tang Qu will become the crazy star of the entire entertainment circle. exist.

The same Tang Qu was also observing Mr. Zhang. Before coming, Zhang Yong and him popularized Mr. Zhang. Mr. Zhang was born in a major, and he was devoted to acting all his life. Mr. Zhang didn't pay much attention to these things, and didn't stay at home until he couldn't act anymore, but the actors in the entertainment industry were still proud of being able to get Mr. Zhang's guidance.

Tang Qu's first reaction after seeing Mr. Zhang was an ordinary old man, but he quickly stifled his own thoughts, so that the real high level is the one who does not show the mountains and does not show the water.

"You are Tang Qu."

"Yes, Mr. Zhang." Although Tang Qu is already a film king, he still has respect for these seniors, because he always feels that he is still a child in front of them.

"I've seen your short film, and it's well acted." Zhang Lao said flatly.

Tang Qu lowered his head slightly: "Thank you, Mr. Zhang, for your praise. It's just imitating other people's clumsy works."

Neither humble nor overbearing, not taboo about the facts, this kind of character is unexpectedly in Zhang Lao's mouth.

In the entertainment industry, it doesn't matter if your acting skills are not high, the important thing is to be a good person, don't be complacent and ignore your own problems just because of a small explosion. It is really rare for Tang Qu to speak out about his problems like Tang Qu.

"Knowing that you are imitating others and acting in a play, wouldn't it make people laugh out loud." Mr. Zhang snorted coldly.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com