Chapter 108 Why Are You So Excited?

Tang Qu's cheeks were a little red because of everyone's teasing, but now everyone said that, he was even more ashamed and overwhelmed.

And he also knew his drinking capacity, he really felt like he was shooting himself in the foot today.

Stealing glances at Guan Yan, at this moment he sincerely hoped that Guan Yan would refuse.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he looked over, he found that Guan Yan was looking at him with interest, as if he was very interested in this matter.

My heart skipped a beat, I really don't want to...

Guan Yan leaned back slightly, with his arms across the back of Tang Qu's chair: "I refuse."

Shelley asked without giving up: "Guan Yan! Are you unable to afford it?"

After finally catching an opportunity to play tricks on Guan Yan, how could they give up so easily?

Who knew that Guan Yan nodded very generously: "Indeed, and why did you show Xiao Qu'er drunk?"

Everyone was discouraged at once, Guan Yan's appearance was definitely not for them to see, and they were ready to appreciate Guan Yan's distressed appearance.

that's too regretful.

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief.

Although everyone knew that he and Guan Yan were lovers, he was still not used to making some intimate gestures in front of others.

This episode finally ended under Guan Yan's deliberate interruption.

The others didn't mention it anymore, and glanced at Tang Qu and Guan Yan from time to time.

Guan Yan really dotes on Tang Qu like a child.

After dinner, it was getting late, and everyone had work tomorrow, so they left.

Tang Qu wanted to go downstairs to see everyone off, but was stopped by Guan Yan.

"You've had a hard day recording the program today, take a break and I'll go down."

"Tut tsk tsk." Director Zhang said that he was too blind to see.

If Guan Yan had been as patient and gentle to them as he was to Tang Qu, they wouldn't have complained about Guan Yan every day.

Tang Qu didn't force himself, greeted everyone, and stayed by himself.

When they arrived at the parking lot, Shelley, Director Zhang and Bian Lin pulled Guan Yan aside.

Others also wanted to hear what they had to say, but Director Zhang said, "Don't worry about the children's business."

Shelley looked at Guan Yan with an unprecedented serious expression: "It's decided to be him?"

The expressions of Director Zhang and Lin Bian were also rare and serious.

The four of them grew up together since they were young, and they didn't separate until they got to work. However, they also get together frequently, and their relationship is not comparable to that of ordinary people.

They even speculated that Guan Yan might be single for the rest of his life, because the current status of the official family does not need to rely on marriage to consolidate the family status, but with Guan Yan's character, what kind of person can fall into his eyes?

They never expected that Guan Yan would be subdued by Tang Qu in just half a year, and he seemed to like Tang Qu very much.

"he's good."