Chapter 90 Tang Qutai Double Standard

Director Zhang and the others were also very worried about the news that broke out in the morning, so they specially sent someone to ask if they should cancel the morning shoot first.

But this little matter will naturally not become a stumbling block for Tang Qu.

Put on makeup in the morning and participate in the shooting as usual.

Meng Xin in the dark gnashed his teeth when he saw Tang Qu's calm expression.

Why is Tang Qu not afraid at all, isn't he afraid that the people behind him will not want him? !

When Meng Xin was filming in the morning, he frequently lost his mind and suffered a lot of scolding.

Director Zhang, as Guan Yan's friend, already knew what happened in the morning, but Tang Qu said to leave him alone, so he would let Meng Xin jump around for a while.

Meng Xin had been scolded for so long in the morning, and knew that Director Zhang was deliberately torturing himself.

"Director Zhang! If there is something you don't like, you can tell me directly, there is no need to do this." After being scolded for the nth time, Meng Xin finally couldn't help it.

Zhang Dao put down the notebook in his hand: "What do you mean? I just keep improving, you ask, who has been in my play and has not been NG a few times?"

Meng Xin gritted his teeth. Although Director Zhang was right, why did he deliberately let him be NG in some scenes where he was beaten? A fool can see what Director Zhang meant, but the set is all directed by Zhang. for what?

"Do you still want to shoot? Don't waste everyone's time."

Director Zhang said it was a waste of time, but everyone who had known him for a long time knew that Director Zhang had no intention of filming this morning, and he was deliberately torturing that Meng Xin.

They thought of the news in the morning. Could it be that Director Zhang wanted to protect Tang Qu?

Seeing Tang Qu leisurely drinking water, these people understand everything.

This Tang Qu must not be provoked, and now the other party is safe and sound after being hacked.

Meng Xin was tortured in the morning, and called the person behind him at noon.

Originally, Tang Yu asked him to do this matter, but now that he has done it, Tang Yu should be called to take care of the rest of the work.

Ever since Tang Yu learned from Meng Xin that Tang Qu had participated in Director Zhang's new play, he has been restless.

He had never paid attention to Tang Qu before.

It was only recently that I learned that Tang Qu has become popular in the circle, and even participated in Guan Yan's new movie, and now he is starring in Director Zhang's movie.

The limelight actually overwhelmed him, the actor who had just starred in a movie.

Tang Qu had been living in his shadow before, how could he allow Tang Qu to surpass him.

Director Zhang had to let Tang Qu withdraw from this movie, and it would be best if Tang Qu was ruined.

In the afternoon, Tang Yu came to the crew under the guise of visiting the set.

Originally, no one was allowed to visit the set in the closed shooting, but if no one was allowed to visit the set, how could we figure out what Tang Yu wanted to do?

On this matter, Zhang Dao and Guan Yan were surprisingly in agreement, and the person who opposed Tang Qu must be eliminated.

When Tang Yu came to visit Meng Xin's class, he naturally wanted to meet Meng Xin first, but within a few minutes, he began to approach Director Zhang.