Chapter 22 The Universal Assistant

Regarding this matter, the last two people still did not research any results.

"Forget it, don't think about it so much. If the company has any plans for you, it won't be so long without saying anything to you, so you can relax and do a good job in your career and work is the key."

Tang Qu nodded, yes, it's useless to think so much.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take a set of makeup photos. I'll ask Du Yan to pick you up and I'll go over there first to have a look. Also, you don't have to go to Mr. Zhang's side for the time being, and concentrate on filming this movie first. Your latest His acting skills have improved by leaps and bounds."

"The teacher taught well, I still have to thank these teachers that Brother Yong helped me recommend."

Zhang Yong waved his hand: "It's you who has the aura."

Since Tang Qu said that he was going to start acting, the company has assigned several teachers to Tang Qu, from body, to vocal music, to acting teachers, all of them are fully equipped. At first, Tang Qu didn't think it was strange, but he realized it later. I just remembered that such specifications are not what a starlet should have. At that time, Zhang Yong said that the company has not trained new people recently and does not need these teachers. Now that I think about it, it is not so simple.

"Okay, don't think about it, I will take you back to the apartment first." Based on his years of experience in the industry, Zhang Yong can see that the big boss must have no malice towards Tang Qu, otherwise he would not have worked so hard to praise Tang Qu, especially It was the selection of assistants this time. If he hadn't stopped him, those three would have been prepared for Tang Qu.

Zhang Yong suspected that Tang Qu was a relative of the big boss countless times, but he really didn't look like it when he looked at his clothes.

Before getting out of the car, Tang Qu hesitated to speak.

Zhang Yong stopped the car and looked at Tang Qu: "What's wrong?"

"Brother Yong, can you recommend me a more reliable takeaway, I have to solve my three meals a day problem."

"Oh, yes, I was negligent. I can't let you eat takeaway all the time. That's unhygienic. That Du Yan said she can cook. Recently, let her be your chef for a while, and get acquainted with you by the way."

"Is a little girl a bit too..."

"Don't underestimate this little girl. I know this little girl clearly. Her ability and dedication must be beyond your imagination."

Since Zhang Yong said so, Tang Qu did not stop him.

Sure enough, as Zhang Yong said, Du Yan's professionalism is not as strong as usual.

The next day, before Tang Qu woke up, he heard a sound in the room. When he heard the sound, he thought there was a thief in the house, but the thief was so dedicated that he would come to the door early in the morning.

Pushing open the door quietly, Tang Qu saw a figure in the kitchen at a glance. Tang Qu was stunned for a moment, then suddenly thought of it, it was Du Yan.

Now that it was confirmed that it was not someone else, Tang Qu stopped worrying, closed the door, and went to wash up.

Choose a piece of clothing, put it on and come out.

"Brother Qu, you're awake, the meal is ready, you can eat, but maybe you have to hurry up, I've done my homework, and I'm going to take a makeup photo later, there may be traffic jams on the road, in order not to cause bad things to everyone Impression, we have to start early."