Chapter 24 Propaganda Protagonist

"Brother Qu, what is your Weibo? The publicity team said that they will release some early tidbits one after another recently." Several people were chatting together, and someone from the publicity department came to ask about Tang Qu's Weibo.

"Sorry, he hasn't opened it yet, we'll send you the information later." Du Yan said.

The man smiled: "It's okay, it's just some tidbits recently, you guys can fix it, just send it over."

"good."

"Then Brother Qu, Brother Yu, then I'll go first."

After the man left, Du Yan immediately stared: "Brother Qu! I asked you to open Weibo before, why didn't you take it to heart at all!"

Tang Qu smiled embarrassedly: "Wrong, wrong."

Yu Ting laughed beside him: "I thought I was the only one who received Sister Du's cold stare, but I didn't expect you to receive it too, hahahaha, I laughed so hard!"

Du Yan looked at Yu Ting, who was overjoyed, and said, "Brother Yu, there are reporters over there."

Yu Ting stopped smiling immediately.

The burden of idols is quite heavy.

"Why are you going to release extras after only a little half of the filming?" Tang Qu was a little puzzled.

"I know this. Before, Director Chen planned to finish the filming and promote it, but now he finds out that the crew is progressing quite fast, so he just filmed and released it at the same time."

Tang Qu nodded.

"Brother Yu, you have a schedule ahead." The neglected assistant walked over with the clothes in his hands, with resentful eyes.

"Stop making trouble. I still have an advertisement for a while. Let's go first. Later, you open Weibo to notify me, and I will pay attention to you." Yu Ting took the clothes brought by the assistant and chatted with Tang Qu Greeted and left.

After Yu Ting left, Du Yan also came to look for Tang Qu with her things: "Brother Qu, Director Chen's method of recording while recording is a good opportunity for you. It can gather traffic for you as quickly as possible. Although everyone now prefers talented actors, traffic is also a factor that cannot be ignored."

"Okay, I see. After you go back, you can start preparing for this matter."

It is not the first time Tang Qu has walked this road from a small person to a big traffic star and then to an actor. He is naturally confident and knows the way inside. He will naturally let himself avoid detours. Weibo uses A good one is a good public image, and a bad use is the first step to destroying oneself.

When they went back, Zhang Yong came to pick them up, and Du Yan told Zhang Yong about it.

"It's okay, don't worry, Director Chen has already told me about this before, let's not worry, I have already prepared, after the first wave of publicity comes out, it will be the time when Tang Qu will enter the public eye."

Du Yan didn't quite understand. After all, she had only conducted training in various aspects before, and when it came to actual combat experience, she still lacked something.

But Tang Qu is not a newcomer who doesn't know anything. Zhang Yong's words are obvious. The first wave of publicity for this drama should be based on him as the protagonist.

The key to this is actually easy to understand. The male and female protagonists are the continuous selling point of this drama, and the extension can attract the curiosity of the public. For him, as a pure newcomer, the third male actor who participated in this drama No., even with Yu Ting, there are many rival scenes, which can play a very good role in attracting others. On the other hand, it should be because of Mr. Zhang. After all, there are actually many selling points, so it is not necessary to pick him. This is probably because Director Chen respects Mr. Zhang.

Looking at Tang Qu's expression, Zhang Yong knew that he had guessed the reason. This child was too transparent, so he understood it all at once.

"Actually, there is one more thing I want to ask you."

Tang Qu looked at Zhang Yong: "Brother Yong, tell me."

Looking at Tang Qu's clear eyes, Zhang Yong was suddenly a little speechless. He always felt that the incident was like a dividing line, disrupting Tang Qu's original life, and then he had to walk on a road full of thorns.

"In the first wave, you were the protagonist of the propaganda, but the Internet has memories. At that time, your imitation of Guan Yan should be revealed again. When we discussed it, we thought of it, but we still recognized it. Director Chen's thoughts."

Tang Qu stared ahead, and rubbed his fingers over the scar on his wrist. There was a flesh-pink scar there, which was the reason why he came here.

"It doesn't matter. Generally speaking, the advantages of this matter outweigh the disadvantages, and I can accept it."

Zhang Yong breathed a sigh of relief: "Although when the promotional film comes out, you may be wronged for a period of time because of this incident, but when the feature film comes out, it's time for you to slap your face. Your acting skills will definitely surprise everyone."

This is also Zhang Yong's courage. He has been following Tang Qu recently. He can't understand Tang Qu's acting skills very well. Now that the show is on the air, I believe it will be self-defeating.

Du Yan has also heard about Tang Qu's affairs before. The short film at that time was indeed very similar to the official actor's feeling, but judging from her recent feelings, Brother Qu's acting skills are more moderate, soft and soft. Without losing strength, the official actor is extremely aggressive and has a strong tension. It's not that which kind of acting is better, but each has its own merits.

"Okay, Tang Qu, get ready for the first little moment of your career." Zhang Yong has never seen such a lucky person. The first play was Director Chen's play, and now there is a top-notch one. It is not an exaggeration to say that such a person is a royal family in the advertisement of a luxury brand.

The crew moved very quickly. Within two days, a gust of wind suddenly blew up on the Internet, and several pictures suddenly became popular on the Internet.

The first picture is Tang Qu's original make-up photo, dressed in white, facing the camera sideways, one look makes people feel their own insignificance, and makes people unconsciously want to surrender. There is also a picture of Tang Qu standing on top of the main hall, smiling into the distance. That smile immediately makes him not that cold fairy. This picture is a snapshot of their first scene.

These two photos became popular on the Internet. After searching, many people found that they were the third male lead in Director Chen's new drama.

[Master's cold eyes! God! I'm already kneeling and licking! 】

[Don't say anything, the hero and heroine are left to you, I will take this master away, this face, this look is so emotional! 】

[Is there no one knocking on that smiling picture! 】

【Ah ah ah ah ah! I can do that beautiful smile! I can! 】

【What kind of talent is worthy of a gentle smile like Master】

But there are also bad voices.

[Who did I think it was? It turned out to be the person who was so popular before. I didn't expect to actually have the face to step into the entertainment circle.]

[What a shameless person is invincible in the world]

[I agree with the upstairs, there are still a lot of people chasing after such a scumbag? 】

The two parties quarreled because of these remarks. Although it was not on the hot search, it was still very lively.

Just when the matter was at its climax, the official Weibo of the crew suddenly released a promotional video "Master is like this~"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com