Chapter 141 You Are Gone

Just after the examination, the doctor asked Tang Qu to rest upstairs, but Tang Qu always felt uncomfortable, so he followed him out.

To be honest, the second he heard the news, he was dumbfounded. The boy was pregnant. He had never heard of it in his life. Now that this happened in front of his eyes, he couldn't help but believe it.

Although he still has no way to fully accept this matter, but no matter what, he can't let this little life even have the chance to see this world.

Hearing Tang Qu's voice, the people downstairs collectively looked up.

In fact, after so many days, everyone has more or less guessed in their hearts, and they didn't tell Tang Qu because they were afraid that Tang Qu wouldn't be able to accept it.

Unexpectedly, now that it was confirmed, Tang Qu himself was the first to accept it.

After realizing it, Guan Yan hurried upstairs, trying to support Tang Qu, but Tang Qu hid for a while.

Guan Yan froze for a moment, but still hugged Tang Qu firmly.

Tang Qu didn't look at him either, feeling sullen in his heart.

Even though he was the child of the two of them, Guan Yan blatantly disliked this child. Doesn't this mean that he disliked him!

Now Guan Yan and Tang Qu's thoughts are not in the same place at all.

The people downstairs didn't know what to say for a while.

After all, this matter is still Tang Qu and Guan Yan's own business.

Although Tang Qu is their junior, Tang Qu's situation is special after all, and most things still depend on Tang Qu's own decision.

Tang Qu's mood is obviously not very stable now.

Guan Yan persuaded: "Xiao Qu, let's go to the room to rest for a while, shall we?"

Tang Qu turned his head and stared at Guan Yan: "I don't, why don't you want this child, don't you..."

Although Tang Qu didn't say what happened next, his expression was already obvious.

Don't mention how distressed Guan Yan is.

"Xiao Qu, no, listen to me..."

Although Guan Yan doesn't like to talk, his knack for teasing people is also top-notch, but facing Tang Qu's tears, he finds that he can't say anything.

But looking at Tang Qu's tears, he felt very distressed. He made Xiao Qu cry on the first day of the new year. Why is he such a jerk?

There was no other way, Guan Yan had no choice but to forcefully carry Tang Qu back to the room.

Tang Qu wanted to struggle along the way, but he didn't dare to move too much.

Back in the room, Guan Yan glanced at the bedroom, and finally put Tang Qu gently on the bed.

As soon as he touched the bed, Tang Qu turned around and turned his back to Guan Yan.

He didn't want to see Guan Yan's eyes.

The more Tang Qu thought about it, the more wronged he became. He was reborn here without any relatives. He was raped by the Internet at the time, but he started from a little transparency. Now he finally has a family and a lover, but his body is like this.

Normal people would not accept it.

Looking at Tang Qu with his back turned to him, Guan Yan sighed and lay down on Tang Qu's body, but he supported the weight of his body so as not to let himself fall on Tang Qu.