Chapter 172 Holding the Happiness of a Lifetime

Although the attraction of the Olympic Award is very attractive to people in the circle.

But for Tang Qu now, this is not the most important thing for him.

He was more concerned about whether Guan Yan could win the award.

But Guan Yan's award is the finale, and will not be awarded until the end.

So he was not in such a hurry.

At this moment, all he could think about was Nian Nian.

Fortunately, the awarding of this award was not too frustrating, and soon came Guan Yan's award.

When it came to the best actor, Tang Qu immediately regained his energy and sat up straight unconsciously.

【Qu Bao is too obedient】

【He has a really good relationship with Brother Guan...】

The host on the stage did not whet the appetite, and directly took everyone to review the highlights of all the nominated actors.

Tang Qu looked carefully.

Well, Brother Yan is still the best.

Then came the part everyone was most looking forward to.

Tang Qu glanced at the award presenter, who seemed to be a senior who had worked with Guan Yan.

Seeing this situation, Tang Qu felt a little relieved.

If I didn't guess wrong, this time the award should be lost.

Others also noticed, and everyone's spirits became more tense.

Whether it can be a god is all in one fell swoop.

The award presenters on the stage looked at the audience and smiled slightly.

"Now the winner's name is in my hand, and I am as excited as everyone else, so I will take a look for everyone first."

After taking a look, the guest also had a reassuring smile on his face.

"He has won awards at a young age, and he is recognized by everyone as the top floor. The only thing that can beat his movies is his own next movie. Let us congratulate this man who has won the best actor for three consecutive times. Congratulations to you, Guan Yan! "

When the award presenter called out the name, everyone was excited.

Especially Guan Yan's fans who were standing in front of the screen.

Guan Yan really did it.

From then on, Guan Yan really excelled in the entertainment industry.

The youngest actor who won three consecutive championships, no one can surpass his current glory.

Even Jiang Ge was excited at this time.

He knew there was nothing wrong with Guan Yan, but after the matter was confirmed, the excitement was unparalleled.

This time Guan Yan was also in a daze for a second.

Then he tidied up his clothes, stood up, and walked towards the podium calmly.

This time he won more than just a trophy, this time he established Guan Yan's status.

From now on, no matter what kind of person they are, when they see Guan Yan, they have to respectfully call him the movie king and senior official.

Not just the age gap, but more of the strength gap.

Guan Yan took the trophy and stood on the stage, his eyes swept over the people in the audience one by one.