Chapter 196 - 198 Extra: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

While preparing for the new film, Tang Qu paid attention to the affairs of the film festival.

He deliberately went to see the films of other nominees this year. After watching it, it wasn't Tang Qu boasting. He really felt that he should have the possibility of winning the award.

Tang Qu actually nominated for two awards this year, Best Newcomer and Best Actor. A newcomer nominated for both awards at the same time, which shows Tang Qu's strength.

So Tang Qu was actually looking forward to it in his heart.

Finally came the day of the official awards ceremony, Tang Qu asked for leave in advance with the crew, and was flustered all day long.

The result will be known at night, so Tang Qu has no way to keep quiet all day.

Guan Yan was quite sensitive to Tang Qu's emotional perception.

Guan Yan knew Tang Qu was nervous since the morning.

This is the first time Tang Qu Guanyan has seen him like this.

In the past, every time Xiaoqu was nominated, Xiaoqu never took it to heart.

"You've been staring at this apple for half an hour, do you want to bake it or cook it?"

Guan Yan's words frightened Tang Qu to his wits.

"ah?"

"How can an awards ceremony make you so out of your mind?"

Tang Qu nuzzled: "This is my first nomination, how could I not be nervous."

"Psychological quality is too poor."

Tang Qu didn't speak.

Looking at Tang Qu's sullen face, Guan Yan smiled: "Okay, don't be nervous, I have someone prepare a dress for tonight, let's go and see it?"

Tang Qu's attention was indeed diverted by Guan Yan.

"When did you prepare?"

Looking at the dress in front of him, Tang Qu knew that it was definitely not a ready-made dress bought by Guan Yan, it should be custom-made.

But custom gowns take time.

"It's been preparing since the day you nominated."

Tang Qu gently caressed the gown with his hand. From the fabric to the workmanship, it was one of a thousand.

"It cost a lot of money."

"It's okay, I think you like it from the look on your face, so it's not a waste."

Tang Qu's hands touching his clothes felt a little embarrassed.

Obviously such a cold person, how can he be so gentle in dealing with him.

His words and deeds made him unable to help sinking.

"Go change it and see if it fits."

Tang Qu nodded.

After Tang Qu came out, it was a little strange not to see Guan Yan.

But he didn't think too much, he stood in front of the mirror and looked at the person in the mirror, waiting for Guan Yan by the way.

After a while, Tang Qu heard the movement and turned to look.

A man with broad shoulders and narrow waist came out of another dressing room, wearing a black suit with dignity.

The sound of the leather shoes as they walked seemed to hit Tang Qu's heart one after another.

The man stood still in front of Tang Qu.