Chapter 190 Extra 7: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

After Tang Qu finished speaking, he had been waiting for Guan Yan's response, but Guan Yan's delay in responding made Tang Qu a little scared

She looked up at Guan Yan timidly.

He thought that Guan Yan was so kind to him because of this, could it be that he was wrong?

Shouldn't it?

If this is not the case, how could this person be so kind to himself and tolerate himself like this.

Looking at the person in front of him, Guan Yan's heart almost melted.

Wei Wei stood up and pulled Tang Qu up as well.

"Xiao Qu, do you know what you are talking about? You are still young, I will give you another chance."

Although Guan Yan said so, Tang Qu could feel the hand on his waist suddenly tightened. Guan Yan was definitely not as calm as he appeared on the surface.

Tang Qu even had an illusion that if he dared to say a word of repentance, he would be executed by Guan Yan on the spot.

Tang Qu put his arms around Guan Yan tightly.

"I'm not young anymore, I know what I'm talking about, I just like you, if big brother doesn't like me, you can let me go now, I will never pester you."

Guan Yan's fingers gently lifted Tang Qu's chin: "Don't pester me? Aren't you pestering me now?"

Tang Qu said confidently: "That's because you haven't rejected me now, why should I let go?"

Guan Yan laughed out loud, and Tang Qu's heart beat faster as a result of the obvious vibration in his chest.

"Xiao Qu, you are really my baby."

How lucky is he to be liked by Tang Qu?

The meaning of Guan Yan's words can be heard by anyone, let alone someone with high EQ like Tang Qu.

Tang Qu's eyes lit up all of a sudden.

Although he knew that Guan Yan might have the same thoughts as him, he was also afraid that he might get it wrong. Isn't this just a joke?

Fortunately, his feelings were not wrong.

Maybe the atmosphere is too good.

Tang Qu unexpectedly planted a kiss on Guan Yan's lips.

Just as he was about to back away, Guan Yan stopped him.

Then Guan Yan deepened the kiss.

Guan Yan was greatly pleased by his lover's youthful reaction.

When he kissed Tang Qu for the first time, Tang Qu's reaction was also very green. At that time, Guan Yan knew that he was Tang Qu's first love.

The person in front of him is equally shy.

No matter which Tang Qu it is, everything about him should be taught to him by himself.

Slowly the two lay on the bed.

Slightly separated.

Guan Yan said with deep eyes: "Xiao Qu, do you know what the consequences are if you kiss a man in the clitoris?"

Hearing Guan Yan's hoarse voice, Tang Qu's face was already flushed, and the two of them were very close to each other. Naturally, Tang Qu was very clear about the reaction of Guan Yan's body.

Guan Yan didn't feel shy at all, and deliberately moved closer to Tang Qu to rub her.

Tang Qu had just realized his feelings, how could he stand up to Guan Yan's teasing.