Chapter 19 Little Uncle!

It couldn't be easier to enter the entertainment industry, but if you want to make a fortune in the entertainment industry, luck, strength and background are indispensable.

And Yu Ting is a person who has all three. Although Yu Ting is only a traffic star now, he has a background, but he lacks a proper opportunity to push him one step further. As for his acting skills, Tang Qu thinks that Yu Ting Among traffic stars, acting skills should be considered good. In fact, acting is the actor who plays the role with the most say. When two people enter the role, there is a problem with always jumping scenes, but Tang Qu thinks that Yu Ting gave him The feeling is still normal.

Yu Ting and several other actors stood in the center of the hall. Yu Ting's eyes revealed a little excitement and timidity of entering such a high-level place for the first time.

"Her Majesty Qingxuan has arrived!" The waiter in the hall shouted.

Tang Qu stepped into the hall, and the machine followed Tang Qu's footsteps little by little. Originally, there were all kinds of chaotic sounds on the set, but following Tang Qu's footsteps, the set became completely quiet. They seemed to be really I saw the Venerable Qingxuan who terrified the Three Realms.

Tang Qu's casual look can make the people who are glanced at scared, but he can clearly feel that Venerable Qingxuan doesn't take them seriously at all. To put it plainly, this Venerable Qingxuan is very proud. All beings in the Three Realms are not worth mentioning in his eyes.

"Card!"

Tang Qu was standing in front of the hall just now, when the director's voice clicked, which woke up everyone, but then he remembered that there seemed to be no stuck part in this scene? They all looked at the director.

Director Chen was behind the monitor with a gloomy expression on his face, and the group performers suddenly panicked. Director Chen would only have such an expression when he was particularly dissatisfied, but Director Chen probably would not lose his temper on the first day of the start-up today.

Tang Qu was also a little confused by the yelling, but he was confident in himself, and he absolutely did not make a mistake. This is the confidence that his experience gave him.

Sure enough, Director Chen picked up a loudspeaker and shouted in front of the crowd: "Yu Ting! What are you doing!"

Yu Ting quickly looked at Director Chen, "I'm sorry, Director Chen, I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to my expression." When Director Chen called the card just now, he guessed that it was his fault.

This scene is the first time Yu Ting saw the rumored Venerable Qingxuan. The character played by Yu Ting was considered a little gangster in the early stage. He should be curious and excited to see the legendary person, but his expression just now is the same as that in the hall. The other people were no different at all, they were all shocked and frightened.

Director Chen is indeed because of this shouting card. He is very satisfied with Tang Qu's performance. He even feels that he has chosen a genius for Tang Qu. Choosing Tang Qu is the most correct decision in casting this drama, but how many I am satisfied with Tang Qu, but I am dissatisfied with Yu Ting's performance just now. When he just pushed the camera over, he directly ruined the shot.

But seeing Yu Ting's sincere attitude, Director Chen's complexion also improved a little.

"Get ready for a reshoot."

Tang Qu glanced in Yu Ting's direction, and Yu Ting also looked at Tang Qu and nodded apologetically.

Unexpectedly, the male lead was so easy to get along with, Tang Qu also smiled and returned a salute.

Tang Qu was still dressed as Venerable Qingxuan at this time, and he had an indifferent face just now, but now he immediately turned into a juvenile talking and laughing, and this huge contrast gave a huge shock to the people present.

Tang Qu's pair of phoenix eyes make people dare not look directly at them when they are indifferent, but when they smile, the emotions inside them make people want to be bored to death.

What Tang Qu didn't notice was that a simple smile was frozen in the camera.

Yu Ting was also dazed for a moment because of this smile, but this time he quickly regained his senses, otherwise he should be scolded again.

During the second time, Yu Ting's expression met Director Chen's request, and it passed.

Then came the role of Venerable Qingxuan.

"Brother, don't you consider accepting an apprentice this time? There are quite a few talented people in this class of students." The master seated at the main seat asked Qingxuan next to him in a low voice.

Venerable Qingxuan was in trouble at the beginning, and after the master left, he gave the position of the master to the younger brother, so now Venerable Qingxuan is the highest in the entire upper realm.

Qingxuan looked at his junior brother beside him: "No need."

The headman sighed, he is a strong senior brother, but he just doesn't want to accept disciples, he wants to persuade him again, but Venerable Qingxuan has closed his eyes.

The master sighed, he suspected that if it wasn't for telling the outside world that Venerable Qingxuan was still alive, his senior brother wouldn't even want to come to this disciple acceptance ceremony.

Hearing that Venerable Qingxuan said that he would not accept disciples, many elders were relieved. There are many talented people in this class. If Venerable Qingxuan takes action, there will be no place for them.

But in the same way, the students in the main hall also showed disappointed expressions. Many of them came for Venerable Qingxuan. Just in case Venerable Qingxuan took a fancy to them with a fluke in his heart.

The male protagonist played by Yu Ting, who has just entered the fairy gate, has only heard of Venerable Qingxuan, but he is not clear about the matter of Venerable Qingxuan's acceptance of disciples. Take apprentices?"

The man glanced at Yu Ting contemptuously: "You don't know this, naturally Venerable Qingxuan doesn't like these people. Venerable Qingxuan was selected by the upper realm since he was a child, and has been practicing in the upper realm. He is the number one person in the upper world. Don’t look at Venerable Qingxuan sitting at the top right now. Venerable Qingxuan is only in his early twenties. Even if Venerable Qingxuan does not practice cultivation, he can travel thousands of miles a day. Do you think anyone can do such a talent? His apprentice?"

Yu Ting clucked his tongue when he heard this. Venerable Qingxuan is too perverted, but at the same time, he had another thought in his mind. Has the other party, who has cultivated since childhood, experienced all kinds of life?

"Quiet!" The waiter's voice made the entire hall quiet: "Now the selection of disciples begins, please invite the elders of the fourth hall to select disciples!"

"Cut!" The first scene was considered a successful completion. Director Chen likes to be coherent in filming, and he doesn't like to dig bit by bit. After checking the replay, Director Chen yelled, "It's over."

The people on the set immediately breathed a sigh of relief, from sitting upright just now to looking casual.

"Little uncle!" Yu Ting's excited voice made Tang Qu look in Yu Ting's direction. At this time, Yu Ting was trotting all the way to Director Chen's side. The little uncle he called was a man wearing a mask beside Director Chen.

The eyes of Tang Qu and that man met unexpectedly, somehow, Tang Qu felt very familiar.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com