Chapter 98 He's Shy

The little sister just now smiled at the little girl: "You're welcome."

Without looking at those two people, they turned and left naturally.

Naturally, this scene was photographed by many reporters in the corner. Taking these photos, I thought I could make a small fortune again.

The agent also noticed the people around him, and the top priority was not only to recover the photos in those people's hands, but also to live in this hotel.

"Little girl, I'm sorry, just register for us."

The little girl looked up at the two of them, finally took their documents and checked them in again.

After they left, he murmured in a low voice: "Why is there such a big gap between being a celebrity? No wonder others are popular."

And Tang Yu, who followed the manager into the elevator, looked unhappy: "Why do you want to live here?" The manager just made him face like that.

"Brother Yu, think about it, this hotel is the most upscale hotel here, and those reporters have already arrived, if we change it temporarily, not only those reporters will write scribbles, but the money of Mr. Gao and Mr. Tang will be wasted Do you want to bear it for a day, tomorrow we will live in the suite on the top floor. "

Bringing Mr. Gao and Mr. Tang along, Tang Yu finally became quieter.

The agent also breathed a sigh of relief.

After tossing and tossing for a long time, I lost all face. Why did such a young master come to the troubled waters of the entertainment industry?

After finally appeasing Tang Yu, the agent went down to chat with the reporters and took back the photos.

Otherwise Tang Yu will be ruined.

His acting skills are simply hard to describe in words, most of his fans are fans, his popularity in the circle is average, and he has even sinned against many people, but he can't stand the trouble.

To be clear, don't look at Tang Yu now has movies and dramas, but all of these are basically spent on money.

Tang Yu, who returned to the room, became more and more angry when he thought about it. Who on earth broke ground on Tai Sui's head?

I called the agent again and asked him to check it out.

The agent who received the notice was willing to bear the burden of hard work and had no choice but to investigate.

While complaining silently in his heart, what a young master.

Tang Qu didn't know that he had been investigated, he was preparing to attend the wrap-up banquet with Qi Ze and the others.

"I heard that Yu Ting came over again recently, maybe he will be there at the wrap-up banquet tonight."

They haven't seen each other for a long time since Yu Ting's role ended.

"how do you know?"

"I heard Director Zhang talking to him just now."

Tang Qu had a smile in his eyes: "Oh~~~ Director Zhang called, you heard me, are you together?"

Unexpectedly, Qi Ze didn't realize being teased at all: "That's right, we are together, it's much better than some people who have boyfriends but can't see each other."

Tang Qu suddenly felt that a knife had been stabbed in his heart.

"Qi Ze, you've changed, am I no longer your idol?"