Chapter 64 I want to see you

Teacher Wei pays the most attention to logic. Whether it is a murderer or a good person, he is the calmest person. When Tang Qu meets him, he subconsciously raises his vigilance.

"Hey, did Xiaoqu find anything?"

Tang Qu shook his head: "No, all I found were plots, and there is still no direct evidence."

Teacher Wei put Tang Qu's shoulders: "Come on, let me tell you something." He also looked around deliberately.

"I went to the deceased's office just now. Although the back of his head was injured, it should be the sober medicine on the table that caused his death. His door was not locked. Usually we meet secret rooms, but today's case is different. , as the first person to discover, in my logic, you should be the person who should be suspected the most, but I just discovered a piece of evidence that clears your suspicion."

"What evidence?"

"I found the hangover medicine on the table, and I also investigated the monitoring. Since you left the company yesterday, you have never appeared in the company's monitoring. So your suspicions have basically been cleared."

Hearing what Teacher Wei said, Tang Qu didn't relax, because this kind of game would be brought into the opponent's rhythm if he was a little careless.

"Then who does Mr. Wei think is the murderer?"

"I am more suspicious of Manager Ren now. The first doubt is that it was Manager Ren who drank with the deceased last night. Why didn't he arrange for someone to send him home, but sent him to the company instead? The second doubt is that Manager Ren usually He was the first to clock in at the company, but looking at today’s clock-in records, his position is not at the front, not at the back. Thirdly, I found out that the deceased threatened Manager Ren to resign and pay the company’s losses so that you could take over as the manager. s position."

"Why can you doubt Manager Ren with these things?"

"This is already obvious. Last night, Manager Ren gave the deceased a sober medicine, and then sent the deceased back to the company. Afterwards, the deceased drank the sober medicine, and then the murder was completed logically."

Tang Qu asked another question: "Are you sure Manager Ren gave you the hangover medicine?"

Because the hangover medicine was already there, there was no way to tell whose it was.

The two discussed for a while, then dispersed to search for evidence.

During the ensuing search, Tang Qu ran into other people intermittently, and after communicating with each other, they dispersed.

[Announcement: Special Assistant Tang triggers a special mechanism, congratulations for getting two chances to vote! 】

Hearing the beep outside the arena, everyone froze for a moment, then hurriedly walked to where Tang Qu was staying.

Six people gathered in the tea room.

"What mission did you trigger?"

"I'm just grabbing a glass of water here." Tang Qu gestured with the paper cup in his hand.

The others looked at the water glass in Tang Qu's hand thoughtfully, because according to the inertia of the program group, the things that trigger the agency are all related to the case.

Use this as a node to gather and discuss.

After discussion, I got more in-depth news again. Through monitoring, it can be seen that a man and a woman came to the office building last night, and after leaving, another man and a woman came to the office building.