Chapter 146 Did You Do Something To Sorry Tang Qu?

The official mother was still very surprised when she received a call from her youngest son.

"Why did you remember to call me today?"

In the past, during New Year's Eve, Guan Yan would stay at home no matter what. This year is a good one, and he will not be at home during the New Year's Eve and the Spring Festival. Sure enough, he has a wife and forgot his mother.

"Mommy."

"Stop it, every time you call me that, it's no good."

That's what he said, but the corner of Ms. Shi Xiao's mouth didn't say that.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do this time?"

Guan Yan paused for a moment, and then said: "Do you know what to do if a pregnant woman's emotions are not right in the early stages of pregnancy?"

This question directly confused the official mother.

"What did you say?"

The official mother wondered if there was something wrong with her ears.

Without giving Guan Yan a chance to speak, Guan's mother's stern voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Who is pregnant? What did you do to Tang Qu?"

Hearing what Guan's mother said was getting more and more outrageous, Guan Yan's face turned dark.

"no……"

Guan Yan just said two words, but was interrupted by Guan's mother.

"Guan Yan, Xiao Qu is such a good child, do you have the heart to treat him like this?"

"I said why you always run outside during the Chinese New Year, now you come back to me immediately."

Guan Yan's black line: "Can you give me a chance to speak?"

Just after listening to his words, Ms. Shi herself had already imagined a big drama.

Listening to Guan Yan's words, Shi Xiao suddenly realized that she was a little too excited. She still doesn't know what kind of man in the official family is like.

"Ahem, tell me."

"Then please hold your mobile phone."

The official mother was puzzled: "Hold it, tell me." The official mother was ready, but whenever Guan Yan said something sorry to Tang Qu, the official mother was ready to go and clean up Guan Yan.

Guan Yan's lips twitched: "Tang Qu is pregnant."

After Guan Yan finished speaking, there was a long silence from Guan's mother, without any sound.

Guan Yan waited patiently.

After a while, the official mother finally spoke: "Are you joking?"

"The doctor's certificate is still at home, do you want to take a look?"

Another second or so passed.

"Did you tell me such a big thing now? No, I have to go and see where Tang Qu is now."

"He's taking a nap, what are you doing here now?"

"Then I'll go there in the afternoon. By the way, what did you ask me just now?"

Guan Yan repeated again: "Recently Xiaoqu's mood is not right, is there any solution?"

"Maybe it's because he don't feel safe." The officer's mother suddenly thought, "It's been so long, you've made his belly bigger, and now he has no status. His mood must be unstable."