Chapter 26 Poor! Terrible!

Normally speaking, when a film crew does promotion, the first choice is the male and female protagonists, because the male and female protagonists are the biggest selling point of a drama, but Director Chen is not an ordinary person. He adopted a completely different method of publicity this time, directly preparing the heroine All the drafts were sealed.

In fact, there is also a bit of Director Chen's own selfishness in this. He just taught the heroine a lesson. The focus of this drama is not the emotional line, so there are many people who are suitable and capable in the heroine circle. Actors are also being considered. The investor wants to please his little lover, so he sells some face to the investor. This is a win-win situation for both parties, but as an actor, if he doesn't give the director face, the director will naturally There are thousands of ways to deal with such a person.

The actress delayed the progress of the crew in the first scene, and she treated the crew even worse afterwards. How could such a person, Director Chen, have a good face.

At that time, there was a night scene, and everyone was tired, hungry and sleepy. Director Chen made the decision to pay the staff to buy coffee and snacks. Everyone had the same portion and the same brand. During snack time, the other party glanced at the coffee, and the actress' assistant immediately poured it down.

"Our sister Bai doesn't drink this kind of cheap coffee. Are you assistants blind? You bought this kind of coffee to perfuse our sister Bai, and this snack. Our sister Bai is trying to lose weight. Do you have any common sense? Buying this kind of high-priced coffee Sugary food, are you all pig brains?"

At that time, the staff member's face turned green. Director Chen's staff members were not hired temporarily. It was stopped, and after so many shots, it would be a huge loss to change an actor.

But Director Chen has recorded this account, so this time the first release is not to promote the love between the hero and heroine. As for the investors, Director Chen is not easy to mess with. Maybe the other party is interfering in other things, after all, he is not the only investor.

The heroine had just finished filming a commercial in the morning, and when she saw this commercial, her nose was almost crooked.

The tablet in his hand hit the assistant directly: "How do you guys do things? I'm the heroine of this show! Why did a little guy with no reputation take the first place? Are you all just eating nothing!"

The others were submissive and dared not speak from the sidelines.

"Yo~ Who is this that offended our little one?" A middle-aged man walked in, nothing else was obvious, but his shiny forehead was quite conspicuous.

"Mr. Zhang, you've come here. What else can you do? Look, I'm obviously the number one female lead in this show. Look, there's no news about me in it? Isn't it for me? Embarrassing~ The most important thing is that the other party didn't consider your face."

Bai Shan's voice is artificial, like the kind of person who has just been raped, which can make people get goosebumps all over.

The man named Mr. Zhang didn't pay attention to other things at all, his eyes were all glued to Bai Shan's towering top.

"I hate it, if you keep doing this, people will ignore you." He said so, but his body still leaned towards the man.

The man couldn't wait to get started, and the assistants went out with winks.

"My heart, don't worry, I will definitely make it up to you, and I will buy hot searches for you later."

Hearing that the man avoided the topic of the show, Bai Shan knew it, and the other party had no intention of helping her work hard on this matter.

Moaning in his mouth, but with a cold light in his eyes, this old man has taken advantage of a lot, and there is nothing he can do to help her. If it is not for the sake of how much money the other party has, this kind of man How could it be possible to be her guest of honor?

In the afternoon, the heroine finally reposted Weibo with the text [Xiao Qu's acting skills are superb! Everyone should support us a lot~] Since there is a lot of enthusiasm, she definitely has no reason not to stalk, but she also needs to teach Tang Qu a lesson, so that the other party knows what dignity is.

Bai Shan remembered that there were several people who competed with Tang Qu at that time. She had heard of one of them. They were all in the same circle. No one was more noble than the other. The other party probably had some opinions on this Tang Qu.

Bai Shan called the assistant in and asked the assistant to contact that person. Now Tang Qu's reputation is mixed, as long as they add fuel to it, they will naturally destroy this rootless person without any effort.

As for this drama, what impact can a male number three have?

Tang Qu didn't know anything about the heroine's calculations, because at this time he was caught in the crew by Yu Ting.

The thing is like this, Yu Ting's coaxing master on Weibo is really not a simple joke. Originally, there was no scene for Tang Qu in the morning, because the night scene was filmed, Tang Qu was resting at home, Yu Ting called, Said that he was temporarily added to the scene, Tang Qu foolishly believed it, and quickly packed up with Du Yan and went.

When he arrived at the set, Director Chen looked at him in surprise, and Tang Qu realized that he had been deceived by Yu Ting, who came late: "Today is the scene where my Demon Lord ascends the throne, how can Master not witness it with his own eyes? "

Tang Qu: ...

Du Yan: ...

Looking at Yu Ting in front of him, Tang Qu wanted to beat him up.

In the end, Yu Ting couldn't hold back, Tang Qu stayed on the set to watch Yu Ting act.

Seeing Yu Ting getting better and better, Director Chen's eyes almost formed a line of laughter.

Yu Ting's chubby assistant walked up to Tang Qu: "Brother Qu, I'm sorry, Brother Yu is not feeling well today, and he still refuses to take medicine. He insisted that seeing you would make him feel better. I did this trick."

Tang Qu frowned: "He's not feeling well, buy him medicine, call me over and continue filming, isn't this a joke!" Tang Qu was a little angry, not because he was being tricked, but because of Yu Ting's behavior. The temper of a child is like a child who was sick when he was a child. He didn't want to take medicine, but he just wanted to be hugged by an adult. Is this okay?

The assistant looked at Tang Qu's aura, and suddenly felt that he had seen the same aura in someone else.

Seeing Yu Ting approaching, the assistant backed away, Brother Yu, please ask for blessings.

Seeing Tang Qu's uneasy expression, Yu Ting's heart skipped a beat.

"Didn't you let me watch you act? Why is it over, why don't you come and ask me how the audience feels?" Tang Qu sat on Yu Ting's chair, holding a cup in his hand.

At this time, Yu Ting couldn't care less about his special seat and was taken by someone else. He walked up to Tang Qu in small steps, and tugged on Tang Qu's sleeves, just like in the play, when Yu Ze made a mistake, he would grab Tang Qu's sleeves. Venerable Qingxuan's sleeves are average.

"Then how does brother Qu feel?" Xiao Qu didn't dare to call out.

Tang Qu sneered: "Bad! Terribly bad!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com