Chapter 169 Lao Tzu's CP is the sweetest in the world

There are a lot of big names in this movie, but no one dares to play cards. After all, no matter how big their names are, they still overwhelm this Guan Yan.

When Guan Yan and Tang Qu arrived, almost everyone was there and got along very harmoniously.

When seeing Guan Yan and Tang Qu coming together, many people showed surprised expressions.

Now online speculation about CP is not new at all. Recently, Guan Yan and Tang Qu's CP is very popular. They thought they were preparing for the script, but now it seems that this is not the case.

Could it be that Guan Yan Tang Qu is really in love?

Although everyone was very curious, no one had the guts to go up and ask Guan Yan directly.

After all, they were not that familiar with Guan Yan.

It wasn't until Guan Yan and Tang Qu took a room card that everyone was completely sure that the two were really in a relationship.

"My God, what's the matter with them?"

The others looked at each other in blank dismay. This should be the biggest news of the year.

"The director just explained that everyone should have a good rest today, and we will have a meeting tomorrow."

Before the official shooting, there are still some simple preparations.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan went to the room on the top floor together.

The room on the top floor is relatively clean, and Tang Qu is generally satisfied.

Tang Qu started to pack his suitcase as soon as he entered the room.

Guan Yan grabbed him: "Aren't you tired? Take a rest first."

Tang Qu frowned: "You have to clean up first, otherwise when the filming starts, how can you have time?"

Tang Qu is still not used to handing over his personal belongings to his assistant.

Guan Yan smiled: "Why are you becoming more and more virtuous?"

Tang Qu glared at him, then broke free from Guan Yan and continued to pack his things.

Guan Yan had no choice but to watch Tang Qu pack his things.

By the way, get someone to bring you dinner.

Tang Qu really didn't feel used to being apart from Nian Nian, and at night he was thinking about making videos with Nian Nian.

As a result, the little girl kept crying.

It made Tang Qu's heart soften from crying.

Lying in bed at night, Tang Qu squeezed Guan Yan's hand.

"I don't seem to love work so much now, what should I do?"

Guan Yan hugged Tang Qu tightly: "Xiao Qu, I can understand that you are worried about Nian Nian, but you can't give up your life because of Nian Nian."