Chapter 56 Guan Yan is Cowardly...

The arrival of Tang Qu has attracted the attention of everyone in the crew. Who doesn't know that although the official actor is not so indifferent, everyone can feel the sense of distance from the official actor.

But Tang Qu was different. He actually let the official actor pick him up in person, and even pushed his own role.

The two of them are not hypocritical people. They eat boxed lunch with everyone at noon, and the others carefully peek at Tang Qu.

After getting the lunch box, Guan Yan took away Tang Qu's first.

Holding the chopsticks, Tang Qu said in a daze, "What are you doing with my box lunch?"

Guan Yan picked up the chopsticks and picked out the ginger and garlic inside.

"I'm not at home here, I can't cook for you, I can only do this, here, no more." Handed the clean meal to Tang Qu.

Tang Qu blushed slightly, took it over, and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

The other people who were eating together quietly stared at the two of them, seeing Guan Yan's behavior, their eyes were as wide as copper bells.

It was the first time they had seen the official actor with such a careful and gentle appearance.

Seemingly sensing that someone was peeping at them, Tang Qu raised his head and looked around.

The others immediately looked at the sky and the earth, but they didn't look at Tang Qu, obviously guilty.

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay, maybe I'm too sensitive."

"Hey, hurry up and eat, the afternoon is very exhausting."

Guan Yan's voice was not loud, but it was enough for the people around to hear.

Oh my god, official Suyin, mother! So gentle, so soft, is it something they can listen to for free?

Now everyone understands the status of this newcomer in the entertainment industry in the heart of the official actor.

But everyone has nothing else in mind, who the official actor wants to like is his business, and besides, the two of them are quite a match when they stand together.

One is lonely and noble, the other is handsome and delicate, they are a perfect match.

There was probably only one person in the group who was not quite so calm.

"Brother Yong, do you have any grudge against that piece of meat in the bowl?"

Du Yan saw that the piece of meat in Zhang Yong's bowl had been poked horribly by Zhang Yong, so she couldn't bear it, and reminded her.

Zhang Yong stared at Guan Yan without blinking, and said viciously, "No enmity!"

Du Yan followed Zhang Yong's line of sight, looked at the piece of pork, and burst out laughing: "Hahahaha, Brother Yong, you are so funny."

Then Du Yan leaned into Zhang Yong's ear: "Brother Yong, even if that pig wants to shove our Chinese cabbage, you can't do that to the pork in the bowl, they are innocent."

Zhang Yong coughed dryly: "Who said it was because of this?"

"Okay, brother Yong, don't worry, you have been with Xiaoqu for so long, don't you know him?"

Only then did Zhang Yong look back, he just couldn't be reconciled, he always felt that Xiao Qu's gentle temperament made it a pity to have that big ice cube with Guan Yan.

What to do if there is any disharmony in life after marriage in the future, this disharmony will affect the mood, the mood will be affected, and the work will be affected.