Chapter 99 The Best Soother

Because there was nothing to go back, Tang Qu and the others were not in such a hurry. After breakfast, they gathered slowly and started to return.

Tang Qu, who left, didn't know that there was a big scene in the hotel. It was said that a certain star wanted to live on the top floor but was rejected by the manager, and made a big fuss.

On the other hand, Tang Qu sat on the plane calmly. Usually, he was in a rush most of the time on the plane. Once he got on the plane, he wished he could sleep in the dark.

Tang Qu was very energetic on the plane, and this spirit was maintained until the airport.

Tang Qu still didn't have the consciousness of being popular, so he got off the plane and followed Du Yan and Zhang Yong out.

Although Tang Qu disguised himself very well, like a normal big boy, there was still one thing about Baimi, and that was the assistants and managers around him.

Before, everyone's attention was on Tang Qu, but with Tang Qu's popularity, more and more people like to dig into things about Tang Qu. As his manager and assistant, he naturally bears the brunt.

Of course, everyone is also a quality star chaser, and they don't dig into people's privacy, but they just know the looks of the manager and the assistant.

Then the two people who followed Tang Qu now became the targets of everyone.

Seeing that there was a slender boy between the manager and the assistant, there was no doubt that it was Tang Qu.

Tang Qu was betrayed by the people around him.

But everyone didn't go up to block people explicitly, but followed Tang Qu inadvertently.

Some little sisters quietly discussed with their friends.

"Qu Bao is so gentle, he carries the luggage by himself, and the assistant lady is so happy!"

"I want to soul wear the assistant lady!"

Tang Qu was not stupid either, as he walked, he realized that something was wrong.

"Brother Yong, is there something wrong?" Du Yan also sensitively noticed that there were a lot of eyes scrutinizing them both openly and secretly.

"It seems to be recognized by the fans." Tang Qu, as the person who had direct eye contact, naturally felt the most, and unconsciously quickened his pace.

The fans also found out, so they went after Tang Qu.

Tang Qu doesn't mind meeting fans, but being at the airport will not only affect others, but may also cause danger.

The three walked out quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when they got into the car.

Tang Qu saw that there were more and more fans, so he turned on his phone and posted a Weibo. Only then did I feel relieved.

Tang Qu in the car scrolled through Weibo boredly, and suddenly saw a Weibo, the main characters of Weibo were Zhang Yong and Du Yan, and studied it carefully.

Tang Qu put down his phone: "I finally know why I was recognized today."

He was recognized at the airport just now, and he thought his camouflage skills had regressed.

Du Yan and Zhang Yong turned their heads curiously: "Why?"

Tang Qu narrowed his eyes: "Because of you two."

Du Yan and Zhang Yong looked at each other with question marks all over their heads.

Zhang Yong suddenly thought of the previous Weibo on the Internet. At that time, some fans were making troubles, and they didn't take it too seriously. He didn't expect it to become a benchmark for exposing Tang Qu.