Chapter 76 "Wow-Wow-Wow"

Tang Qu sat in the living room, holding on to the sofa pitifully.

"Xiaoyan, leave some for me."

Looking at Tang Qu's deer-like wet eyes, Du Yan's heart thumped, and with a movement of her hand, she put the two bags of potato chips and the three novels back where they were.

Tang Qu saw that there was something going on, and immediately turned over from the sofa.

"Stay a little longer~"

Du Yan was afraid that she would not be able to bear it, so she would completely let Tang Qu stay, and it would be difficult to explain to Brother Yong when she went back.

"Hey, Brother Qu, don't pretend to be pitiful to me. If I don't take it with you, Brother Yong won't let me go to work tomorrow."

Tang Qu sat on the sofa, resting his chin with both hands: "Why is Brother Yong so serious this time?"

Du Yan cleaned up and said, "Director Zhang Zhe is Brother Yong's idol. Brother Yong has watched all the movies and TV series directed by Zhang Zhe several times."

Tang Qu raised his eyebrows: "How do you know so clearly?"

Du Yan paused her hand: "Brother Yong's little gossip will be known if you pay attention to it."

Tang Qu was paralyzed on the sofa, why did Brother Yong sacrifice his happiness for his idol mentality!

Watching his paper man and source of happiness drift away from him, he felt hollowed out.

When Du Yan left, she raised the bag in her hand: "Brother Qu, I'll take it away first, and I'll bring it back to you after this period of time is over."

Tang Qu had a look of lovelessness.

When Guan Yan returned to the apartment, he found that the apartment was still dark, the lights were not turned on, and Xiao Qu was not at home?

Pressing the switch at the entrance, he found the pitiful Tang Qu sitting on the carpet.

Tang Qu ran to Guan Yan as soon as he saw the light on.

Seeing this posture, Guan Yan immediately opened his arms and hugged Tang Qu.

Tang Qu's legs were wrapped around Guan Yan's waist, his eyes were red.

"Brother Yan! Someone bullied me!"

Seeing the child's aggrieved look, Guan Yan immediately felt distressed.

"What's wrong?"

Tang Qu recounted what happened in the afternoon in detail.

After listening to Tang Qu's words, Guan Yan was a little dumbfounded.

"It's okay, I'll buy it for you later."

"No, I want it now." Tang Qu pouted his red mouth and lost his temper.

"Go out like this now?"

At this time, Tang Qu was hanging on Guan Yan's body. Guan Yan supported Tang Qu's buttocks and squeezed them on purpose.

Tang Qu's face immediately turned red.

Jump off Guan Yan.

"Well, let's go quickly, the bookstore will be closed in a while."

In the evening, Guan Yan drove Tang Qu to do some shopping. He first went to the bookstore to buy novels, and then went to the supermarket next door to buy a lot of snacks.

Looking at the satisfied Tang Qu holding the bag, Guan Yan patted his head: "Is that so happy?"

"right!"