Chapter 55 What Are You Picking My Clothes For? !

When "Three Years" was in full swing, Tang Qu had already left for Guan Yan's crew.

This is the first time Tang Qu has acted in a movie in this world.

This time the movie is a movie about costumes.

Guan Yan played the role of an eldest prince who was exiled at birth. The former emperor passed away, and he followed the former emperor's order to inherit the orthodoxy.

And what does the prince who has been exiled since childhood know? How can he inherit the great rule? There are still excellent second princes and others in the court, so the succession of the eldest prince is naturally opposed by the civil and military forces of the Manchu Dynasty.

Among these people, there was one who was extremely supportive of the eldest prince, and that was Fu Yeliu, who was nine thousand years old.

Fu Yeliu entered the palace at the age of sixteen, and was conferred the title of nine thousand years old by the late emperor at the age of seventeen. At the age of nineteen, he had already given power to the government and the public.

Such a person thought he was a person who would bring disaster to the country and the people, but he was the one who was most loyal to the emperor.

Fu Yeliu single-handedly ensured that the eldest prince ascended to the throne, taught him the way of an emperor, and stabilized the government for him. In the end, he also died at a banquet because he blocked the sword for the new emperor.

And the role Tang Qu wants to play is Fu Yeliu.

Fu Yeliu was 9,000 years old who was bestowed by the previous emperor, and the new emperor succeeded to the throne, becoming the only regent with a different surname in history.

His short life left an indelible mark on both emperors, especially the new emperor, for whom he died.

But Tang Qu, who has the perspective of God, understands that Fu Yeliu is actually just a victim of the royal struggle.

Originally thought that the First Prince was an idiot, but in fact he was a wolf, who had already grasped the inside and outside of the palace clearly from thousands of miles away.

And Fu Yeliu raised the wolf king like a puppy, and he didn't know until his death that the assassination was a drama arranged by the new emperor.

He is just a victim.

After reading the entire script, Tang Qu found that although Fu Yeliu didn't have many roles, his influence on the new emperor was not small. Following the teachings of Yeliu, he learned to stay on the front line in doing things, worked hard to govern, and became a Rendi Emperor with a high reputation in history.

"Brother Qu, we're here." Du Yan called Tang Qu: "The road ahead is not easy, we have to walk there."

Ever since he got busy with work, Tang Qu's assistants have assigned a few more, and others have helped carry things, and Du Yan has followed Tang Qu.

"I communicated with the director yesterday, and we are going to shoot this afternoon, can you?"

"I'm fine."

The group didn't walk for long before they saw the crew.

"Teacher Tang!" A staff member came to pick them up from a distance.

"I'm Lin Yang, you can just call me Xiao Lin. Brother Guan said, you are coming today, let me come early and wait for you."

"Thank you." Du Yan handed over a bottle of water.

"I'll take you to a resting place to settle down first. Because this is a field shooting, the conditions are difficult. Please ask Mr. Tang to take care of you."