Chapter 185 Extra Story 2: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Guan Yan watched the back of the boy leaving, and then saw the boy stop while walking.

The boy turned around and said, "Brother, thank you. My name is Tang Qu."

Guan Yan froze in place all of a sudden, he seemed to have heard the two words that he cared about most in his life just now.

But looking at the back of the little boy going away, Guan Yan still can't accept it. Is this child really his lover?

Guan Yan was a little unclear for a while, what is the situation now?

He couldn't figure out if he was in reality or in a dream.

If it is in a dream, why is the dream still not waking up?

Even if he is as smart as Guan Yan, he still has no way to figure out the current situation, and he is now a real entity, so he can no longer follow Tang Qu.

But Guan Yan was not an ordinary person, he stood there for a while, and then left in the opposite direction.

As Tang Qu walked, he thought about the big brother he saw just now. He wondered if he would have a chance to see him again. He thought that he could become a powerful person like his big brother.

It can be seen from the temperament of the eldest brother that he is definitely not an ordinary person.

Time flies, and two years have passed in a flash.

At the top of the tallest apartment in the city, a man is standing here overlooking the whole city.

Guan Yan knew that this was a dream, but it was a dream that he had no way to leave, and at the same time he seemed to be omnipotent here.

But he stayed here for about two years, and he still hasn't found a way to go back. If it was really a dream, why didn't he wake up from this dream?

In the past two years, although he couldn't stay by Tang Qu's side every day, he has been paying attention to Tang Qu's news.

The longer he observes, the more Guan Yan discovers that the little boy at the beginning is gradually changing towards his lover. Even though the two people have different appearances, Guan Yan can still know that the person he likes is Tang Qu.

Guan Yan was deep in thought when his cell phone rang.

Frowning, he turned on the phone.

"Boss, Mr. Tang seems to be in a little trouble."

Tang Qu's facial features have been developed in the past two years. The little boy back then was a boy with exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and now he is even more modest and gentleman.

Although he hasn't acted in any particularly famous big roles yet, his treatment is much better than when he first came to the film and television base. Now he can sometimes receive good supporting roles. After staying for a long time, Tang Qu found that he seemed to be getting better and better. I like acting more and more.

But in a place like a film and television base, a good-looking boy is already very troublesome, let alone a good-looking boy with no background, it will only be more troublesome.

I filmed a costume scene today. After filming, Tang Qu originally wanted to go home directly. Recently, he has filmed more scenes and his salary has increased. Tang Qu used the money he saved to rent a small apartment, although it is not very big. , but neat.

And he felt very happy with the money he earned with his own hands.

But on the way home, Tang Qu was stopped by a man