Chapter 85

This group is actually the previous group called [Guarding the Children].

Director Zhang's photo had just been sent out, and all the divers in the group were blown out.

Xiaobawang: Where did you abduct such a good-looking heroine, Zhang?

Domineering Zhang: Guess

Xiao Xiaoying: I'll go! This woman's beauty rivals mine! ! !

I am 1:...

Little Overlord: ...

Domineering Zhang: ...

Yu Tingting: ...Have you lost your mind?

Xiao Xiaoying: Dead Yu Ting, don't you want to go home now! ! !

Then there was a series of quarrels between Yu Ting and Guan Yingying.

until,

An Anyun: This is... Brother Qu, right?

Domineering Zhang: √<(︿-︿)>

Little Overlord: Damn it! Where did you get it done! You are such a prank on Guan Yan's wife, aren't you afraid that he will hack you?

Domineering Zhang: He dares! This time, he begged me to let his wife join my scene.

Yu Tingting & Guan Yingying: cao! Is this little aunt? !

Then the people in the group sighed, this appearance should not be acting, but should be an idol, as long as he stands, there will be a lot of people wanting to praise him.

Just when a group of people lamented how Tang Qu could be so beautiful.

Domineering Zhang received a private message.

Guan Yan: Withdraw.

Director Zhang stared at the information in a daze for a long time. Their small group was behind Guan Yan's back, how did Guan Yan know? !

Director Zhang slowly put out a question mark.

Guan Yan: Do you want to publicize your black history?

His eyes widened suddenly, and Director Zhang went to withdraw Tang Qu's photo without stopping.

People in the group expressed doubts, why did you withdraw it? They haven't had time to save yet.

Director Zhang still has lingering fears after reading the news from Guan Yan, why does this guy know everything?

In fact, this small group was secretly pulled by them when they were always teased by Guan Yan. To be precise, it was not Guan Yan who teased them, but they were jealous of Guan Yan.

They all like children, but I don't know why the children like to play with Guan Yan, that ice-faced, black-bellied man, and always cling to him, so they formed such a group, and then everyone got used to it, staying Gossip or something in this group.

Director Zhang still didn't give up, and went to pick up the group members again. The number was right. How did Guan Yan know?

It is estimated that no one can answer Director Zhang's question.

Tang Qu on the other side didn't know that his photos had attracted so many people's attention.

After removing his makeup, he greeted Director Zhang and left first.

In the car, Tang Qu was resting with his eyes closed, while Du Yan was surfing the Internet.

"Wow, Brother Guan's new movie has already grossed 1.5 billion at the box office. It's only been less than a day."