Chapter 174 Jealous?

This kind of two-person live broadcast is simply a great benefit, and the fans are not to mention how excited they are.

Tang Qu occasionally read a few bullet screens, while Guan Yan stood aside, occasionally echoing a few words.

【It is too sweet! 】

[Why did I open this live broadcast without knowing what is good or bad]

In addition to feeling too sweet, there are also those who ask serious questions.

Tang Qu moved closer to the screen.

"When will the new movie be released? I don't know yet. It depends on when the filming will be finished."

"Will there be pressure to film with the official actor? Of course, you don't know that Brother Yan almost always has one pass, he is so good."

Seeing Tang Qu adoring Guan Yan with stars in his eyes, the fans smiled kindly.

[It turns out that Xiao Qu is also a fan of Brother Guan. Hahahaha】

Tang Qu was not ashamed, but rather proud, and said proudly, "Well, I'm his fan."

【Xiao Qu looks like she's showing off her husband】

[Qu Bao close the corners of your mouth quickly. 】

However, this is not the most deadly.

Just when the fans were teasing Tang Qu, Guan Yan next to him suddenly said, "I'm also a fan of Qu Bao."

fan:!

[Is Brother Guan usually called Xiaoqu "Qu Bao"? It's too sweet too】

【What kind of idle love is this】

【kswl】

It's not too sweet for a person who is usually unsmiling to praise his lover so gently.

Tang Qu blushed at Guan Yan's natural attitude.

Although Guan Yan would usually call him that, but now he is somewhat shy in front of fans.

The fans noticed this change with sharp eyes, and the candy-crashing heart became even more restless.

Although everyone enjoyed watching Guan Yan and Tang Qu getting along, it was almost time for the live broadcast.

"We will talk later when we have time, we are going to rest now, and we have to film in the evening."

Everyone can only say goodbye reluctantly.

In the end, some fans quietly said [Is Xiaoqu shy? 】

Now the whole internet knew that Tang Qu had a thin skin.

But Tang Qu and Guan Yan were indeed going to prepare.

After lunch, the two took a rest in the crew for a while, and then continued shooting in the afternoon.

Although many media recently wanted to interview them to get exclusive news, Guan Yan and Tang Qu were not the kind of people who were willing to put their private lives in front of the public, so naturally they did not agree.

So these two people spend most of their time in the crew.

Although there are few activities about the two, the popularity of the two remains high.

This is probably the strength of top actors.

Tang Qu likes this kind of life.

When he first entered the entertainment circle, one reason was for his life, and the other reason was that he loved acting.