Chapter 155 The beauty salon on the top floor is very nice

Tang Qu was still cowardly after all.

In the end, he was obediently subdued by Guan Yan.

Recently living in the official's house, the official's mother saw that the two were not so presumptuous. Otherwise, Tang Qu would stay at home every day, and Guan Yan might not be able to control it.

Tang Qu's leg also recovered under the careful care of his family.

It's just that the person who provoked this incident in the first place didn't have a good time.

Tang Qu had already made the Yi family feel distressed because of his life experience, but now with his health, Tang Qu was almost the favorite of the group.

That person's final loss was not just that simple on the surface.

There are many people behind it.

At that time, Tang Qu asked about this matter, and Guan Yan took it lightly.

Afterwards, Tang Qu didn't care much about it anymore.

Tang Qu suddenly found that since he came here, he seemed to often encounter people with malicious intentions, but in the end they would be dealt with by friends and relatives. Compared with his previous life, he couldn't be luckier.

"Xiao Qu, why are you distracted? Eat breakfast quickly, and go out for a walk with aunt after eating."

At the dinner table, the official mother saw that Tang Qu was distracted, so she called him.

Recently, Tang Qu's legs have almost recovered. The official mother thought that Tang Qu was always bored at home, which was not good, so why not take Tang Qu out to play and relax.

Called back by the official mother's voice, Tang Qu nodded, "Okay, Auntie, are you going out to buy something today?"

"No, it's not interesting to stay at home every day. Let's go out to play for two days."

And more importantly, Guan's mother felt that it was necessary to let Tang Qu know about their family property, so as not to always save Guan Yan money.

Guan's mother is a shopaholic herself, and she also likes to ask Guan's father to buy things for him, but during the time Tang Qu lived in the official's house recently, Guan's mother didn't see Guan Yan buying things for Tang Qu very much. Her boyfriend Guan Yan is also too incompetent.

Tang Qu, who didn't know what the official mother was thinking, ate seriously, and then waited to go shopping with the official mother.

If Tang Qu knew about it, he would be dumbfounded. After all, he and Guan Yan are not extravagant people, and because of the nature of their work, many brands often give gifts, and they don’t need to worry about it at all. .

After breakfast, the driver took the two of them to a luxury store owned by the official family, and then the official mother took Tang Qu to sweep around.

Tang Qu had seen the shopping ability of the official mother once before, but this time he was still surprised. He didn't expect a woman to be so crazy.

After visiting one store, the two went on to the next one.

Because of his status, Tang Qu has always been low-key, but even a low-key can't block the light on him.

It was fine before, his fame was limited to a small area, but this time it was different, his popularity had crossed more than one level.

It was already so low-key, but it still attracted the attention of others. Tang Qu didn't care at first, but then it seemed that paparazzi gradually followed.