Chapter 13 Auditions

In the end, Tang Qu could only choose the most common solution for the public to eat, ordering takeaway.

Tang Qu ordered a wonton, and while eating the wonton, he opened and read the information Zhang Yong had given him.

He likes to make preparations in advance. Although he knows that the role he auditioned for is not a big one, he still needs to have a good understanding of the crew.

The first is Director Chen’s information. Director Chen focuses on TV dramas and has never made a movie, but his TV dramas are very popular. The most feared thing about TV dramas in the same period is that he will run into Director Chen, and Director Chen doesn’t care about the qualifications of the actors. Tang Qu I found that many of Director Chen's dramas employ newcomers, but the popularity of the dramas remains high. These are really talented people.

Tang Qu is looking forward to working with such a director. The success of a drama depends on half of the actor and half of the director.

After getting to know Director Chen, Tang Qu began to read the script.

The master I am about to audition for is a real banished immortal. The description given in the script is that Qingxuan is spotless, immovable, and does not eat the fireworks of the world. However, such a person protects his apprentice and finally falls It's crazy, and I got the lunch box in the middle stage, and this apprentice is the protagonist, and he started the road to hegemony since the death of the master.

However, Tang Qu studied the script carefully and felt that something was wrong. Why did he feel that the relationship between Venerable Qingxuan and his apprentice was not just a teacher-student friendship?

After thinking about it again, Tang Qu felt more and more that Venerable Qingxuan was more like his apprentice's Bai Yueguang! But this drama should be a romantic drama! There is indeed a heroine role in the back.

It's not like Tang Qu has never seen this kind of plot before. It's an eye-catching way, but isn't the way in this script too explicit!

Tang Qu spent half the night reading the script carefully and got a general understanding of the script.

After Tang Qu had a firm grip on the mood of the script, he already had a bottom line in his heart.

Five days after the audition, recently, in order to let Tang Qu have a good rest, Zhang Yong gave Li Xin a vacation, and he didn't have to go to class recently.

In the past, Tang Qu didn't like to go out because of his status. Although no one knows him now, he has developed the habit of staying at home. In the past five days, he didn't go out much, so he just stayed at home and made up for the world. Movies and other things, because Tang Qu found that the world he was in now was quite different from his world, and it was like a parallel world.

During the period, he also received a report card with all A's. Tang Qu's school grades are very good.

People are born with a preference for children with excellent grades. Looking at the report card, Tang Qu felt even more distressed for the original body. Seeing that the summer vacation is approaching, there is still no phone at home. Even adopted children should not be like this Don't pay attention, let alone this child is so good.

In this one-bedroom, one-living room, there is nothing about family members. The only photo is a solo photo of Tang Qu himself. On it, he was still a teenager, delicate and cute, but at that time his brows had already faded away. With a trace of melancholy.

As for why Tang Qu placed that photo, Tang Qu knew from memory that it was after Tang Qu had a younger brother, he went to take pictures of his younger brother, and the photographer took it for him by the way. Treasured it, but from Tang Qu's perspective, it is obvious that it is just a photo by the way. From this, it can also be seen how much Tang Qu longs for family affection.

The more this happened, the more Tang Qu felt distressed. He was used to the warmth and coldness of people, but Yuan was just a child. He was an orphan when he was a child. He finally thought that he had a family, but in a blink of an eye he became an outsider again. He reached out and stroked the photo.

"I don't know if you can still perceive it, it doesn't matter, I will be your family from now on, and we will be the closest existence."

Five days later, Zhang Yong came to pick him up for an audition.

Looking at Tang Qu's clean and refreshing attire, Zhang Yong's eyes lit up: "You are very different today."

Tang Qu showed a sunny smile: "I'm going to audition today, so naturally I need to be more energetic."

Zhang Yong nodded: "That's right, young people should be more energetic, then let's go!"

When it was time for the audition, Tang Qu found that there were not many people.

He asked in a low voice, "Are there so few people auditioning?"

"This audition is only for the role of Qingxuan, and according to internal information, many big companies for this role are eyeing this role, and sent a lot of people's information, all of which were blocked by Director Chen. That's just a few. The one over there is now a traffic star. He appeared in a drama two days ago and has a lot of fans, but now he has to wait for the audition obediently here, and the guy who has also acted in several dramas One, I am still very interested in director Chen's drama."

Tang Qu glanced over there, and it was indeed different from ordinary newcomers.

"What about the others?"

"The rest are newcomers just like you, but they are definitely not a threat to you." My artist has learned from Zhang Lao for so long recently, if he can't compare with these people, it will be in vain.

"Brother Yong, are you so confident in me?"

Brother Yong raised his eyebrows: "Naturally, if you don't have confidence in your artist, who else can you have confidence in?"

The audition method is not one by one audition, but everyone in the room together, taking turns to audition.

"Relax, let's pass if we pass, it doesn't matter if we don't pass, we still have a chance in the future." Afraid that Tang Qu would be nervous, he specifically asked Tang Qu before he went in.

Tang Qu wasn't very nervous, but he was quite nervous looking at Zhang Yong.

After Tang Qu went in, Zhang Yong wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead. It wasn't the first time he brought an artist, so why was he so nervous.

After entering, Tang Qu didn't expect Director Chen to audition in person for just a supporting role. Tang Qu looked at the people, found a side seat and stood there, waiting to be called to the audition.

What Tang Qu didn't notice was that Director Chen had silently noticed him when he entered.

The order of the auditions is also very particular, the newcomers are randomly selected, and the two with a fan base are at the end, one is because they are confident in their acting skills, there is no need to compete with a bunch of newcomers, and the other is afraid They will hit newcomers too much, which is actually an unspoken rule.

Tang Qu still has some expectations for those newcomers. He wants to know the level of actors in this world, so naturally he can't just focus on the top one.

But Tang Qu was a little disappointed. I don't know if it was because of nervousness or what happened. These new actors either forgot their words or looked embarrassed. Tang Qu shook his head secretly, because they still lacked exercise.

Director Chen also looked livid, usually even if he uses newcomers, his acting skills are passable, but looking at today's, it's really a veritable vase!

"Next, Tang Qu."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com