Chapter 162

Guan Yan's expression instantly became serious.

While supporting Tang Qu, he notified the family members.

Tang Qu felt a burst of pain now, and he leaned against Guan Yan's arms in a collapsed state.

Fortunately, there has been a doctor at home recently, and Tang Qu didn't suffer, so he was taken to the upstairs room.

At that time, because they were worried that they would not be able to deal with unexpected situations, they simply bought medical equipment at home.

People from the Guanyi family were waiting anxiously outside.

Especially Guan Yan, now he still has a little of his usual handsome appearance.

Those who are outside now are all the characters from the Guan family and the Yi family who have experienced great storms, but these people feel that they are more nervous now than ever before.

Guan Yan felt extremely tormented every minute and every second.

The sound insulation effect of the room is good, they can only do things in a hurry outside.

With a "squeak", the door was finally opened.

Everyone is looking in the same direction.

A doctor smiled: "Very well."

Hearing what the doctor said, everyone felt relieved.

Guan Yan felt that he could hardly find his own voice.

"Can I go in now?"

The doctor turned slightly sideways: "Of course."

Guan Yan rushed in immediately.

Tang Qu was lying on the bed, his face was pale, and there was still some sweat on his forehead, but it didn't affect his beauty at all. Such a Tang Qu had a rising desire for protection.

Guan Yan didn't have time to care about the child at all, so he walked directly to the bed and knelt by the bed.

"Thank you." Guan Yan's voice was a little hoarse.

There is also some cold sweat on the forehead.

Tang Qu didn't even have the strength to move the corner of his mouth now.

Seeing Tang Qu like this, Guan Yan felt even more distressed.

Although he was very happy to have a crystallization of their love, he was even more reluctant to see Xiaoqu suffer such pain.

After staying with Tang Qu by the bed for a while, Tang Qu finally had the strength to speak.

"I'm fine, I just don't have the strength. I want to see that kid."

Just now Tang Qu didn't have time to visit that child.

Guan Yan turned his head and looked over, the two elders were happily looking at the child.

Noticing that the two of them were sweet enough, she immediately walked towards Tang Qu with the child in her arms.

"Xiaoqu has worked hard for you."