Chapter 134 Are You Skilled?

The two stayed in the lounge until Yi Wan finished her makeup.

When Yi Wan came out, she was a little surprised to see Tang Qu and Guan Yan staying together, and the light in her eyes flashed.

She knew that Tang Qu's real boss now was Guan Yan.

But according to Yi Wan's understanding of Guan Yan, he doesn't seem to be such an enthusiastic person.

Before knowing Xiao Qu's identity, they seem to be good friends, which is really puzzling.

But Yi Wan didn't think too much about it, and she didn't intend to stop the two from interacting. After all, Guan Yan also helped Tang Qu a lot.

At this time, Yi Wan didn't know that there was a bigger surprise waiting for her.

When seeing Yi Wan, Tang Qu subconsciously distanced himself from Guan Yan.

Maybe it's still the kind of shyness in my bones. I still can't help being shy when I meet my parents alone with my lover.

Guan Yan looked at the distance between the two, and quietly drew them closer.

"Xiao Yan, I really troubled you today."

Yi Wan's voice is just like her name, gentle and graceful.

"It's what I should do. Are you going back?"

Yi Wan glanced at her watch: "Well, it's getting late, I want to go back with Xiao Qu."

"That's right, my car is nearby and I will take you back."

"That's too embarrassing, I'll just ask the driver to pick us up."

Guan Yan smiled: "It's too inconvenient to have so many things, and Xiaoqu and I are good friends, so it's right to send you home."

Yi Wan glanced at Tang Qu, and Tang Qu nodded.

Tang Qu worried that if Guan Yan was not allowed to send them off, what kind of mess would happen to Guan Yan.

"Then I will trouble you."

Guan Yan's car was parked in the underground parking lot. After the three of them got down, Tang Qu and Guan Yan put the things they bought in the trunk together.

Guan Yan quietly said to Tang Qu from behind, "Sit in the co-pilot for a while."

Guan Yan knew Tang Qu too well. If he didn't remind him, Tang Qu would definitely sit in the back row.

After a little hesitation, Tang Qu nodded.

After Yi Wan sat in the back row, she saw Tang Qu sitting in the co-pilot.

The co-pilot is a very sensitive seat for any man. Looking at Xiao Qu's actions, he seems to be very skilled.

The strange feeling in Yi Wan's heart became heavier.

Fortunately, Guan Yan didn't do anything in the middle, so Tang Qu relaxed a little.

The three people in the car were not talkative people, so the atmosphere along the way was very quiet.

Suddenly at an intersection Tang Qu felt a little more weight on his hands.

It was Guan Yan's hand that bowed his head.

He turned his head to look at Guan Yan, who was manipulating the steering wheel with one hand, with a serious expression on his face.

Tang Qu glanced at Yi Wan through the rearview mirror, and the other party was looking out the window, so Tang Qu didn't care about Guan Yan anymore.