Chapter 96 Do You Have A Boyfriend? ? ?

After a day off, the shooting started again the next day.

Before filming, Director Zhang asked with a smile, "Have you learned from the scriptures?"

Thinking of the video with Guan Yan at night, Tang Qu bit his lip slightly and responded softly.

Director Zhang smiled at the side.

Qi Ze could not hear it.

"What are you talking about? Xiaoqu, did you ask your acting teacher?"

"He's not my teacher..." Tang Qu suddenly thought that Guan Yan was also a visiting professor in his college, so he seemed to be his teacher as well.

"It can be regarded as a teacher."

Qi Ze was confused: "What's right and wrong, you should make it clear." He is a curious baby who wants to find out everything.

"Okay, go to the lying corpse and get ready to start filming." Director Zhang patted the back of Qi Ze's head to help Tang Qu.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan have very different identities, the less people know about this relationship, the better.

Qi Ze pursed his lips and walked towards the middle of the field unhappy.

Tang Qu also adjusted his clothes and wig and walked towards the middle of the venue.

At this time, his identity was his younger sister, so he was naturally wearing women's clothing.

Because of her occupation, the younger sister wears professional suits most of the time, and because the main line of the whole story is suspenseful investigation, the younger sister does not appear many times. This black gauze dress is considered the most solemn dress.

Wearing a black gauze dress, with a touch of luxury, the sound of high heels clattering caught the attention of everyone present.

The sound of high-heeled shoes has a hint of sadness.

His most trusted partner along the way was lying in a pool of blood right now.

Stopping in front of the man, even at such a dangerous time, the man looked at him with the most gentle eyes.

Walking to his side, he took off his hat, and the smooth black hair poured down.

The man saw sadness in his lover's usually emotionless eyes, was it for him?

"Why do you want to do this?" The woman's voice was not that clear, but rather hoarse but fascinating.

The man wanted to raise his hand to caress that delicate face, but he was afraid that the dirt on his hand would stain her, so he just smiled and comforted her, "It's good that you are not hurt, Wanwan."

In the past, this man made jokes and made jokes in front of him. Seeing him lying here now, for some reason, he suddenly had the illusion that a piece of his heart had been ripped out.

"Wanwan, you look so beautiful now, but I still prefer your look when you are mixing wine, confident and charming."

"Cheng Xi, you..."

"Actually, I've already discovered that Yi Wan and Yi Che are the same person, right? You always say I'm stupid, but I'm smart about things related to you." The smile on Cheng Xi's face was very smug, but at this moment He was very embarrassed.

After learning the news, what surprised Yi Che the most was not that his identity was exposed, but Cheng Xi's feelings for him, knowing his identity, and still surrounding him every day, so...

Unconsciously grasping Cheng Xi's hand, it was only at this moment that he realized that he was actually afraid.

"Wan Wan, although you are very independent, you must learn to act like a baby. Xiao Che, you are excellent, but don't always close yourself up, okay? In the days without me, learn to open yourself up..." Cheng Xi intermittently After finishing these exhortations, he was not afraid of death, but only afraid that his heart, which he had managed to warm up so hard, would become silent again.