Chapter 65 Qu'er's White Moonlight

Tang Qu knew what was going on when he heard the voice over there, and changed his clothes while Guan Yan was talking to the man.

At this time Tang Qu was only wearing a black bathrobe with the neckline wide open. In order to match today's shooting, there was a flower drawn by a makeup artist on his collarbone, and the entwined branches were very seductive.

He put the porridge he just got in front of the phone, and leaned over to drink the porridge. The neckline of the bathrobe was originally big, and the inside could be seen through the lens.

Guan Yan swears that he really didn't do it on purpose, but the large expanse of snow-white skin and those two touches of color have become a very beautiful scenery.

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan's straight eyes with curved eyebrows.

Taking another sip of porridge unhurriedly.

There was some white porridge on his rosy lips, and when he put down the spoon, Tang Qu seemed to notice it, and he stretched out his tongue slightly, licking off the white porridge.

Guan Yan's eyes were reddened by this series of actions.

Guan Yan's Adam's apple rolled up and down uncomfortably. He was filled with disgust for that person just now, but looking at Tang Qu through the screen, he was very distracted.

"Xiao Qu, is the porridge good?"

Tang Qu deliberately held up the spoon and blew it: "It's delicious. Do you want to try it?"

"Yes." Guan Yan subconsciously leaned forward.

When it touched the screen, Tang Qu burst out laughing. Guan Yan's eyes followed Tang Qu's fingers, watching Tang Qu slowly pull up his clothes.

"Official actor, why do I think you don't want to drink porridge?"

Guan Yan coughed lightly, and sat up straight: "Xiao Qu, why didn't I know you were so skinny?"

"Why can't I understand what you're talking about?" Tang Qu blinked his innocent eyes.

Guan Yan shook his head helplessly, being played by the children.

In the following time, Guan Yan watched Tang Qu finish the porridge bit by bit.

After drinking, Guan Yan asked, "Don't eat so late in the future, it's bad for your health."

"Working is always inevitable. I heard from others that you used to eat irregularly and sleep irregularly."

"Heard what Jiang Ge said?"

"Well. I think we will be a health-care couple together in the future." Tang Qu said.

"How old were you when you wanted to keep healthy?"

"I'm thinking of you, the official actor is almost thirty."

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "You think I'm old?"

Tang Qu didn't speak, just laughed.

Guan Yan stood up suddenly.

Tang Qu was bewildered by Guan Yan's sudden movement, and retreated subconsciously.

Guan Yan stood up, put his fingers on the belt around his waist, and slowly untied it.

Guan Yan's fingers are different from Tang Qu's, with distinct joints, which makes him feel safe.

Seeing Guan Yan's actions, Tang Qu was stunned for a moment.

By the time Tang Qu realized it, Guan Yan's bathrobe had been completely opened.