Chapter 139 I Don't Know

Yi Wan and Carlos also separated due to various unavoidable reasons.

"Then is there no problem for him to come back this time?"

Tang Qu glanced upstairs.

"It should be resolved."

Speaking of this, Mr. Yi is obviously more relaxed. His little daughter has also had a difficult life in this life, and now she should be able to get through all the hardships, but I don't know how long the two of them will be awkward.

At this time, the atmosphere upstairs was also as the old man thought, very stalemate.

"Carlos, since you already know what I asked you to do, can you do it now?"

Seeing the man casually wandering around her room as if it were her own, Yi Wan felt like her veins were about to burst.

"Wan'er, I came here in a hurry this time, and I didn't book a hotel. I think your place is very spacious. Let me stay here."

Yi Wan: ...

"Carlos, where's your face?"

Could it be that this person's face will thicken when he gets old?

Although this is what he said, in fact, Carlos is only forty years old this year, which is the most golden age for a man.

On Carlos' side, there are many people who want to climb into Carlos' bed.

But everyone around Carlos knew that Carlos had already lived in a red rose in his heart.

Carlos smiled indifferently: "What's the use of showing face in front of your wife?"

Yi Wan's expression darkened: "Carlos, please show me some respect, and I don't care what you're planning, I don't have the time to talk nonsense with you now, after Tang Qu's matter is resolved, you can go back to your continent. "

Carlos's smiling expression also restrained a little. When he came, he thought that Wan'er would not have a good face towards him, but seeing such an indifferent Yi Wan, he still underestimated his ability to bear it.

He couldn't accept Yi Wan's cold words.

Seeing that Carlos was silent, Yi Wan's heart ached.

In order to prevent herself from being overwhelmed, Yi Wan got up and left the bedroom directly. Anyway, if she was not in the bedroom, Carlos would leave.

Tang Qu looked at the two people going downstairs one after the other, and sighed inwardly. It seemed that the conversation was not going well.

"Mother."

"Xiao Qu, Carlos may arrange an examination for you in the afternoon, don't be afraid, no matter what happens, mom will be by your side."

Tang Qu was silent for a moment, why did everyone care so much about his body?

"Mom, didn't a doctor check it before? There is nothing wrong with my body."

Moreover, Tang Qu felt much more energetic these two days.

Yi Wan didn't know how to explain this to Tang Qu.

Carlos said, "Some routine inspections are related to my family, so I have to do an inspection on you."

"Inherited?" Tang Qu knew about the genetic disease, but after taking a look at Carlos, he seemed to be healthy and there was nothing wrong with him.

So why do they care so much about their bodies?

After the business was arranged, the old man said again: "Carlos, today is our Spring Festival, you can stay and have lunch together at noon today."

"good."