Chapter 43 I don't have enough cafes

Tang Qu also gained his first batch of fans because of Venerable Qingxuan. After the integration of Zhang Yong and Du Yan, there is already a faint trend of aggregation. After all, whether it is an actor or an idol, fans are a very important part.

During this period, Tang Qu also officially entered the crew of "Three Years".

Tang Qu did not expect that the investor of this drama was actually China Entertainment.

When Zhang Yong told Tang Qu when he came to the crew in the morning, Tang Qu was taken aback. No wonder Editor Lin told him that the show had no shortage of actors.

At first, he thought that this show would be a crew short of money and people, but now it seems that he was too worried.

Tang Qu didn't realize how superfluous his thoughts were until he arrived at the scene.

According to his eyesight, the shooting props on the set are definitely up-to-date, and the staff on the set are nearly twice as many as the staff of his last crew. The manpower and material resources consumed by such a literary film are definitely not ordinary The crew can afford it.

Tang Qu smacked his tongue.

"Don't be so surprised. Screenwriter Lin himself is a rich second generation. I heard that his family is engaged in real estate business. They are very supportive of screenwriter Lin's career. Coupled with the support of China Entertainment, it is natural that such a large amount of money is available."

Rich second generation?

Tang Qu looked not far away and was communicating with the director. He really couldn't see the handsome and sunny man.

"Tang Qu, come here." Screenwriter Lin saw them.

"Director, screenwriter." Tang Qu greeted obediently.

The director is a very kind person, who looks a little younger than Director Chen.

Before coming here, Tang Qu already knew that Director Shi is best at school dramas.

"Xiao Tang, I saw your performance, it was very good. You are a formidable young man."

"Thank you director for your appreciation."

"What are you talking about, so happy?" A beautiful and gentle voice reminded them that it was Ning Wei, the heroine of this show.

"Teacher Ning."

"Ms. Tang. I know you. Yu Ting praised you as a flower before. Seeing you today, you really deserve your reputation." Ning Wei has a delicate appearance, but she has a particularly straightforward temper.

"Don't listen to his nonsense." Tang Qu helped his forehead helplessly, why did he feel that Yu Ting was making himself comfortable with others everywhere.

"Okay, my two leading actors stop flattering each other, our filming will start right away."

"Okay, director, you must live up to expectations."

After the few people separated, Ning Wei's assistant's eyes glowed brightly, and his tone was excited: "Sister Ning, Tang Qu's skin is really good! His eyes are so radiant!"

Ning Wei is also different from the reservedness in front of the director just now: "Yes! I just observed him closely! His appearance, my God, this is the second man after Guan Yan that I can't control!"

"Sister Ning, take it easy, he is still a child, I read the information, Tang Qu is only nineteen years old."

Ning Wei's eyes were even more radiant: "Cultivation! I like it!"