Chapter 44

Tang Qu was moved. He said that he didn't want to play with Guan Yan. It was a lie. A large part of the reason why he stayed in the entertainment circle was because of Guan Yan.

Originally, he didn't intend to continue to develop in the entertainment industry this time, but after watching Guan Yan's movie, he felt a sense of excitement in his bones, and the excitement of meeting his opponent couldn't be concealed.

He wants to cooperate with Guan Yan. The status of the two is very different. The possibility of co-starring in a movie is zero, but it is a kind of satisfaction to have a special role in a movie with Guan Yan. After all, watching does not come from personal experience. more real.

"How about it, do you want to try it?" Guan Yan could see Tang Qu's heartbeat.

After thinking for a moment: "Okay, I agree, thank you Brother Yan."

Tang Qu knew that this time was the privilege given to him by Guan Yan, and he had to spend a lot of effort to get a special starring position for a newcomer. Because Guan Yan is a kind of guarantee, his staff should be very opposed to a newcomer going on stage.

"You don't need to be so polite. This is a kind of wooing in disguise. Tang Qu, after experiencing top-level resources, you should no longer think about rejecting me."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan in front of him, smiled, and then took a step forward: "Brother Yan, is he so generous to all the artists who want to be under the banner?"

This was the first time Tang Qu took the initiative to approach him, Guan Yan was startled, then turned his head uncomfortably: "How is that possible."

Tang Qu was the first one, and he tried his best to win over the people under his banner.

For nothing else, he just felt that such a talented child should not be buried, and Tang Qu's journey would be smoother with his escort.

"Brother Yan is so kind." Tang Qu smiled with his lips hooked, his phoenix eyes were full of eye-catching demeanor.

Guan Yan felt his heart beat a little faster at this moment. Every time he saw Tang Qu, he had a different feeling. He had to admit that he looked forward to every meeting with Tang Qu.

"Ahem, then you continue to prepare, I'm leaving first, Jiang Ge will communicate with Zhang Yong after the script."

Tang Qu nodded.

When Guan Yan opened the door, Tang Qu suddenly said again: "Brother Yan, when I start school, I should live in the place where the smoke and dew are prepared. It is closer to the school. If you have anything to ask for my attention, you can Also ask Jiang Ge to tell me in advance. I am very good and will not disturb you."

"It's okay, I have no special requirements."

After Guan Yan left, Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief, and then smiled. Guan Yan didn't feel the slightest bit towards him, he was looking forward to the day of living together.

On the other hand, Guan Yan was not as calm as his face.

"Why are you here?" Screenwriter Lin saw Guan Yan stepping up to say hello.

Guan Yan was still distracted and didn't hear the voice of screenwriter Lin.

"Hey, Guan Yan! What do you mean by not saying hello to me when you come to my film crew?"

"Sorry, you're too short to notice."

Screenwriter Lin: ...

He's not short at all! His height of 1.8 meters is already very tall, but he has made a bunch of bad friends, all of whom are over 1.9 meters, so he became the shortest one.