Chapter 193 Extra Ten: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

After the filming ended, Tang Qu took a short break.

Although Tang Qu himself is very interested in filming, he just finished filming a film and feels that he still needs some time to recover.

Guan Yan naturally listened to Tang Qu, and readily gave Tang Qu a vacation.

Tang Qu didn't want to be a workaholic, but he was very much in favor of it.

But Tang Quye is not completely idle.

After resting at home for two days, he continued to go to the company to attend classes every day.

Driven Guan Yan, the hands-off shopkeeper, to report to the company every day.

Guan Yan said that his people dote on him.

"Hi sir."

Two passers-by saw their boss waiting outside the performance classroom, and greeted with suppressed smiles.

Guan Yan nodded.

The two couldn't hold back their smiles as they walked away.

"Our boss still has this time?"

"There's no way, the lady boss is focused on her career, so the boss can only follow the lady boss's wishes."

"Should I say it or not, this Tang Qu is really powerful, and he caught the boss to death. I heard that there was a reception two days ago, and there was a lady who was exhausted. Our boss didn't tell her. In a word."

"It's all normal. I always thought Mr. Guan was the bright moon that day, and he wouldn't come down to earth easily. I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it."

The two of them walked towards their work positions while talking.

On the other side, Guan Yan was still waiting for Tang Qu to finish his get out of class.

If it was the company on the other side, Guan Yan would definitely not be as leisurely as he is now.

But it's different now, this company was established by him, he knows everything about the company, and he doesn't have so many stakes, so every day he is very relaxed.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be tired of being with Tang Qu every day and sometimes.

Thinking about it this way, Guan Yan is very grateful for this special trip.

"Okay, let's end today's class here."

"Thank you, teacher."

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief.

After the actual combat, the feeling of coming to the class again is different.

The understanding of many things will be more profound.

Tang Qu felt that he was making some progress.

Although he is not from a major, he will definitely improve his acting skills as soon as possible.

Tang Qu was shocked when he saw Guan Yan as soon as he left the classroom.

"waited for so long?"

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu sadly: "What do you think?"

Tang Qu didn't feel guilty at all: "Then you should wait for me in the office, what's the matter with your boss always skipping work?"

Guan Yan grabbed Tang Qu: "You are so nagging at such a young age, what should you do in the future?"

Tang Qu made a gesture to hit him, but unfortunately someone suddenly walked in this direction.

Tang Qu immediately put down his hand, oh my god, why did he start a fight with Guan Yan in the corridor, his IQ is really second to none.