Chapter 127 Take His Wife Away?

The bitterness of coffee, coupled with the sweetness of caramel, makes every mouthful memorable.

Tang Qu thought that Guan Yan's experience probably wasn't at the same level as what they said.

Guan Yan should be proficient in his studies.

Guan Yan cleaned the tools, looked at the satisfied smile on Tang Qu's face, and the corners of his lips curled up.

Everything I have learned in the past thirty years is probably for the boy in front of me.

Tang Qu had just finished his cup of coffee when the butler came to tell them that the people from the Yi family were coming.

Guan Yan's fingers paused: "Understood. You go and entertain them first."

Walking to Tang Qu's side, he straightened his clothes for Tang Qu: "Don't be nervous, I will always be by your side."

Tang Qu said, "I'm not nervous."

For Tang Qu, there is really nothing to be nervous about. After all, the person he is facing has nothing to do with him in a strict sense, and it can be seen from the previous incident that the members of the Yi family should attach great importance to him.

It was another thing that made Tang Qu a little nervous. Ever since he said he wanted to meet the members of the Yi family, he found that Guan Yan had been in a state of high tension.

Tang Qu naturally knew the person next to him.

But Guan Yan has always been very relaxed in front of him, and he can't find the reason for Guan Yan's nervousness at all.

Before Tang Qu could diverge his thoughts, Guan Yan had already dragged Tang Qu to the living room.

When the two arrived, the official father and official mother also arrived.

There were three people sitting on the sofa. Tang Qu had seen two of them before, Mr. Yi and Yi Sheng. The other one he had never seen before was an elegant lady. Sitting there, she was like a painting, peaceful, elegant and intellectual.

Tang Qu probably had a guess in his heart that this person should be Yi Wan.

Seeing the two of them coming, Mr. Yi immediately became excited.

He was a little bit suppressed the last time we met, but this time he didn't hide his excitement at all.

No one will be indifferent to the hungry eyes of an old man.

Tang Qu also felt that kind of yearning at that moment.

For a while everyone was silent.

In the end, Yi Sheng spoke first.

Yi Sheng walked towards Tang Qu, and then stood still in front of Tang Qu.

"Hi, first time meeting, my name is Yi Sheng, you can also call me brother"

Tang Qu looked at Yi Sheng.

He didn't know Yi Sheng, but if he counted seriously, this person was his former boss, and he was a very good former boss.

"Hello, Brother Sheng."

Tang Qu is not a twitchy person, since everyone's relationship is already clear, there is no need for so many formalities.

After a simple communication, the distance between everyone is getting closer.

Originally, Guan Yan wanted to sit with Tang Qu, but Tang Qu sat next to Mr. Yi, and Yi Sheng immediately sat next to him, leaving Guan Yan with no seat.