Chapter 152

The director also hurried over to check on the situation here.

Frowning, he shouted at the staff: "Who is in charge of cleaning the venue today?!"

Because of the special reason of today's venue, all the routes are specially regulated, why there are no other places, but there are obstacles on the route Tang Qu wants to take.

They are all people of this level now, and they don't think it's a coincidence.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan didn't speak either. It was obvious that someone deliberately designed this. Although Tang Qu had a good temper, he was not to be manipulated.

For today's matter, it cannot be so simple.

The director felt even more sorry when he saw the forbearing expression on Tang Qu's face.

The picture just now was so beautiful, I didn't expect it to be completed under the pain of Tang Qu.

In fact, if it was because of other reasons, the director would not feel that it was a problem. After all, it is not easy for everyone.

But Tang Qu twisted his foot suddenly during the filming just now, and he didn't even wrinkle his eyebrows during the filming. It's hard not to admire such professionalism.

"Teacher Tang, I'm really sorry, we will definitely take responsibility."

At this time, it is obvious that Tang Qu is not suitable for talking, after all, he has to show an attitude.

Zhang Yong stood by Tang Qu's side: "We hope to get a result of this matter, not just let it go."

Zhang Yong was also angry this time. Originally, Tang Qu's body was not suitable for being too tired. This time he came to shoot an advertisement, which was an opportunity that Tang Qu managed to win. Now that something like this happened, how could he not be angry?

Originally, the atmosphere on the set was good, but since Tang Qu's accident, the entire set was extremely quiet.

After a while, the assistant director came over with a few people, who were finally responsible for checking the scene.

Just now when they knew that Tang Qu fell because the venue had not been cleaned properly, they were stunned. They clearly remembered that they had cleaned it up.

Seeing the almost identical expressions of panic on the faces of these people in front of him, the director didn't know what to do for a while.

Guan Yan glanced at those people coldly, and then said: "Let's do this for today, there is no monitoring here, it will be bad if good people are wronged."

Jiang Ge looked at Guan Yan in surprise. Is this what Guan Yan said?

If Tang Qu was knocked a little bit by others, Guan Yan would have wished to kill that person, how could he let him go so easily today?

This is really not Guan Yan's style.

Tang Qu also looked at Guan Yan in surprise, but Guan Yan didn't explain much, but directly picked up Tang Qu and walked towards the car.

"Let the doctor look at your feet first, and I'll take care of the rest."

Although what Guan Yan said just now seemed to be calming down, but Tang Qu didn't seem to mean that at all after listening to Guan Yan's words now.

Guan Yan took Tang Qu back to the official's house directly, and informed Tan Qingye to go to the official's house by the way.

And Jiang Ge and Zhang Yong stayed to be responsible for solving this problem.