Chapter 63

"Sister Zhang, didn't you say that the arrangement is ready? Why was that Tang Qu upstaged again this time?" Xiao Xianrou's complexion was a little dark. He cut it off, his trending search is simply a joke.

"Lin Lin, don't be angry. After all, the person behind the scenes is not ordinary. We won't have good results if we confront him." The agent is like coaxing a child.

"What's wrong with the person behind him? Isn't it just someone who relies on resources to get in the position? Guan Yan doesn't know what taste it is, but he would choose someone like Tang Qu."

"Keep your voice down, who is Guan Yan, you can arrange it? You are new to the circle, how do you know the rules in the circle?"

This is not the first time Ms. Zhang has brought an artist. Now this is her choice. It has a clean temperament, a perfect face, and the faint charm at the end of the eyes is just right. It is the most popular butter boy at the moment , with a little packaging, Cheng Lin will definitely become popular, even if it is not a big fire, but it will definitely be a cash cow.

I knew it from watching the previous youth school idol drama. Although I didn't say it was a big hit, it still had a place in the idol drama and made a lot of money.

"How good is Guan Yan? Isn't he also an actor?"

Cheng Lin's parents are ordinary working-class people. As for this son, he will give him what he wants. The family doesn't say how rich they are, but Cheng Lin is definitely well-off. The land is divided into three acres, and I don't know how powerful others are.

Sister Zhang also knows that the crossing of the circle always needs to be led.

"Today I will tell you who is the least offending person in this circle."

Sister Zhang gave Cheng Linzai a detailed introduction of Guan Yan's achievements and Guan Yan's background.

This is the first time for Cheng Lin to really get close to the upper class.

He was dumbfounded.

"You mean to say that Guan Yan almost has the power of life and death in this circle?"

Sister Zhang nodded: "That's natural. He is very powerful and has countless fans. Just looking at his surname, you can tell that his background is not simple, but I don't know who he is from the official family."

"Officials?"

Sister Zhang flicked the ashes: "The official family is not just a behemoth in this circle, they are a family standing at the top. If you get a little bit closer to the official family, you will not only be able to live comfortably in this life."

From Cheng Lin's understanding, the official family is the upper class, the kind of big family that spends a lot of money.

"Catch up with them?"

"Don't think about it, how can ordinary people easily see them?"

Although Sister Zhang said so, Cheng Lin didn't think so. Since he could be selected by one out of ten thousand to make his debut, why couldn't he get in touch with the official family? There is a way to meet Guan Yan.

Seeing the change of Cheng Lin's face, Sister Zhang took a puff of cigarette, and didn't pay much attention to it. There are too many people who admire the prosperity and vanity in the circle of envy. This kind of people can only dream. How can they really meet those big people?

It seems that her positioning from the very beginning was accurate, the company's cash cow can be squeezed out.

However, the next piece of news caught Sister Zhang by surprise.