Chapter 37 Living together for art?

The lights in the car were dim, but Tang Qu could see Guan Yan's expression clearly. The man was smiling, not a sneer or a sarcasm, but a very warm smile.

"I think you are very similar to me. Tang Qu, you love acting just like me, simply love acting."

Tang Qu had heard by chance that Guan Yan was a drama idiot, and now it seems that this is true.

Tang Qu calmed down slowly: "Yes, I love acting. Mr. Guan, I know what you mean, but I have no intention of joining your studio for a short time."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not forcing you to join, nor am I trying to persuade you. I still understand the truth that twisted melons are not sweet. I will wait for you willingly." After Guan Yan finished speaking, he started the car.

Tang Qu rubbed the cup in his hand, slandered in his heart, and said that he was not forced, and the big play in the morning was just for him to watch.

There was only the whirring sound of the air conditioner in the car. Tang Qu looked sideways at the window, through which he could vaguely see the shadow of the driver next to him.

He felt that since he arrived here, he seemed to have a connection with this man. Even if they met in a hurry, the impression they left on each other should be extremely deep.

"It's here, don't you get out of the car?"

Tang Qu trembled when he heard Guan Yan's voice: "Ah, oh, sorry for the trouble. Thank you tonight. If you don't mind inviting you to dinner another day, it's a thank you."

Before getting out of the car, Tang Qu shook the cup in his hand: "I took this away, and you probably don't want other people's used things to stay in your car. Good night, Mr. Guan."

After finishing speaking, he left without hesitation. He was not surprised that Guan Yan knew where he lived. It would be strange if Guan Yan didn't know. He guessed that this man had already investigated himself inside and out.

Guan Yan in the car looked at Tang Qu's back, Mr. Guan? There are so many names that children call him.

In fact, Tang Qu said such a long paragraph just now, and his heart was a little beating. To be honest, he felt that he was a little bit like a villain. He thought that Guan Yan would mention something tonight. Request, who knows that the other party didn't say anything, because he was too narrow.

As soon as he opened the door, the phone's message alert rang. Tang Qu thought it was Zhang Yong and the others who cared about him, and was about to reply, but when he opened it, he found that it was from Guan Yan.

[When will you invite me to dinner? 】

I don't know what expression to put on for a while, but since I said it myself, I can't break my word.

[Teacher Guan can do it anytime if he has time. 】

【weekend. 】

At this moment, Tang Qu had one thought in his mind. Fortunately, he got his salary, otherwise he would not have the money to invite Guan Yan to dinner.

When Tang Qu went to the banquet tonight, he had already prepared for the worst. He originally wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to get the black material of the director and then win the endorsement. One way, he is not a purely good person and has his own plans, but now it seems that this endorsement should be completely hopeless.

However, what Tang Qu didn't expect was that Zhang Yong brought him a big pie just one day later.

That jewelry brand was acquired by the light luxury brand CQ, and the other party still chose Tang Qu as its spokesperson, and this light luxury brand had never had a spokesperson before Tang Qu, and Tang Qu was the first spokesperson.