Chapter 8 Preparing to Enter the Circle

Ever since meeting Guan Yan at Zhang Lao's home that day, Tang Qu has stopped paying attention to Guan Yan's affairs, and things on the Internet have been suppressed with Tang Qu's absence and the company's public relations methods.

In fact, Tang Qu is quite strange. Why does the company take care of his affairs? He is not a novice like Tang Qu who knows nothing. The entertainment industry is the most realistic place. It will be easy to sell, and sometimes they will sacrifice their artists to maintain the development of the company.

I also asked Zhang Yong in private, but after being beaten by Zhang Yong, Tang Qu also saw it, but he didn't continue to ask. At present, this matter is still in his own interest, and he doesn't need to break the casserole and ask the end. The main reason is that he, a student, and an economic company can have any plans?

Tang Qu sorted out the current situation carefully. He is now a sophomore at the Film Academy, and his family basically treats him like a freelancer. He doesn't expect anything from his family, but as a college student who has just grown up, he needs to spend money. There are many places, the original body is relatively economical, and the balance in the card can last for a period of time, but Tang Qu has no plan to use the money, which is accumulated by the original body little by little.

It was almost time to pay the tuition fees, so after careful consideration, Tang Qu found Zhang Yong, and he decided to start filming, which is what he is best at.

Moreover, Tang Qu thought that a senior had told him before that the perception of acting, in addition to a specific time point and talent, also depends on practice, and cooperating with different people will have different gains, but Tang Qu did not hold it. There is too much hope, as Tang Qu is now a pure newcomer, it would be nice to have a good script.

"Have you decided to step into this circle?" The two made an appointment to meet at Tang Qu's house.

Tang Qu nodded,

A smile appeared on Zhang Yong's face. When he signed Tang Qu, it was because of his many years of experience as a manager that he felt that Tang Qu could become popular just because of his face.

Tang Qu is a delicate boy, with skin that can be broken by blowing and blowing, a pair of black eyes full of affection, tear moles at the corners of the eyes, a beautiful nose and plump lips like cherry blossoms, an ancient Greek-style graceful neck, Every frown and smile reveals delicacy everywhere, especially now that the inside has become Tang Qu. Tang Qu has worked hard in the entertainment industry for so long, and elegance has long been deeply rooted in his bones. Now matching Tang Qu's appearance is just the icing on the cake.

Zhang Yong's only dissatisfaction is that Tang Qu's height is not very good, but Tang Qu's development direction is not a model, and the height of 180 is not short, but Tang Qu's legs are very long, worthy of the name.

But after signing Tang Qu, the instructions given by the higher-ups have always been to let Tang Qu finish his studies first, and it is up to Tang Qu himself whether to film or not. At first, Zhang Yong thought it was the young master of some family who came to play tickets, but after observing for a long time, he did not It can be seen that Tang Qu is different from ordinary people. When did his company become a charity company?

However, Zhang Yong is also working for others, so he naturally has to listen to the company's arrangements. Now that Tang Qu has asked for it, he finally has a place to play!

Zhang Yong was even more excited than Tang Qu, because after he signed Tang Qu, the higher-ups asked him to concentrate on leading this person. Tang Qu himself was not very interested in filming. It is not wrong to take it, but the value of life as an agent cannot be realized!

"Brother Yong?" Tang Qu looked at the excited Zhang Yong with some doubts.

Zhang Yong suddenly held Tang Qu's hands: "Don't worry, I won't let you become a superstar, I will definitely build you into the first-line ranks!"

Tang Qu looked at Zhang Yong, who seemed to have been spat out with chicken blood, and said, "He just wants to solve the current problem of lack of money." He couldn't say anything.

Alas, let's take a step at a time, who can say for sure what will happen in the future? Maybe he broke through the bottleneck while acting.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com