Chapter 7

Zhang Yong didn't expect Mr. Zhang to be boasting about Tangqu one second, but suddenly attacking him the next second. Just about to answer for Tang Qu, Tang Qu spoke first.

"Although it is an imitation, it is also my own work. The first work will be more or less insufficient, but every future work will be better than the last one." Tang Qu faced Zhang Lao's sharp gaze, Neither humble nor overbearing.

But Zhang Yong is already in a cold sweat. Tang Qu is not afraid of tigers as a newborn calf. He is different. Zhang Lao's status in the circle is not so high. Just a word, Tang Qu's future life is over. If he contradicts Zhang Lao like this, Zhang Lao won't just kick them out!

Zhang Yong didn't have the rage he imagined, but instead heard Zhang Lao's laughter.

"Okay! Boy, have ambition!"

There is no shortage of proud people in the entertainment industry, but what the entertainment industry needs is pride, not arrogance. Like Tang Qu, who expresses just the right amount of pride and ambition. Long term.

It was rare to be curious about Tang Qu, and wanted him to perform a scene, but the servant came at this time.

"Mr. Zhang, Mr. Guan said that he will come to visit you later."

"Didn't he have time? Why, he came to beg me when he was in trouble?" Zhang Lao snorted, just like a child. "when will you come?"

"Thirty past three."

Mr. Zhang looked at the time, there was still half an hour left, and he couldn't see the children's acting skills today.

"I'm really sorry today. Someone came here temporarily. Usually, he can't see the end of the dragon, so I'm sorry to invite you. It's hard to come today."

"It's okay, Mr. Zhang. It's our honor that you took time out of your busy schedule to meet us." Today, Mr. Zhang's kind attitude is already a surprise to Zhang Yong, how could he expect anything else.

Zhang Lao pondered for a while and said: "Next week, come back next week, next week I will personally guide you." Zhang Lao also asked the servant: "Go and get the book on my desk."

"I can't let you come in vain today. I have a notebook, which is some of my own experience. You can take it back and have a look, maybe it will be helpful."

"Thank you Mr. Zhang!" Zhang Yong patted Tang Qu. This kid really didn't know what kind of shit luck he had. Who didn't know that Mr. Zhang didn't have any students yet, so Tang Qu took his notes home to study. That's half a student!

Tang Qu didn't expect things to develop in this direction, and solemnly took Zhang Lao's note: "Thank you." This is the hard work of an old artist, so it needs to be treated with care.

After saying a few more words, Zhang Yong and Tang Qu bid farewell to Mr. Zhang.

As soon as Tang Qu got into Zhang Yong's car, he saw a Silber supercar driving into the courtyard. Tang Qu raised his eyebrows. He had always wanted to buy this supercar in his last life, but it was a little more expensive. On it, he hung up.

While waiting, Tang Qu saw a tall and straight man wearing a black windbreaker getting out of the car. Tang Qu visually estimated that he was 1.9 meters tall, which was the height he envied. He was 1.87 meters before, but now he has this body It's only 1.8 meters, a difference of ten centimeters is a big difference.

Zhang Yong was driving the car out of the courtyard at this time. When passing by the man, Tang Qu finally saw the man's face. With just one glance, Tang Qu remembered his appearance in his heart.

The man's sword eyebrows slightly raised revealing sharpness, a pair of peach blossom eyes but with a soul-stirring look, a high nose with a sense of aloofness, full lips, this is not the most impressive thing to Tang Qu, Tang Qu is the most impressive It's the aura of a man's body, standing there makes people unable to ignore it, but it also reveals the dignity of alienation, as if isolating himself from the understanding, overlooking the whole world from top to bottom.

And Tang Qu already knew who this man was, Guan Yan!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com