Chapter 30

"Guan Yan, are you unemployed? You've been running to my crew lately?" Seeing that Guan Yan ignored him and kept his eyes on the camera, Director Chen continued, "How about it? I'm looking for a good actor, right? I have never seen anyone who can perform such a beautiful martial arts scene in the water."

Through the camera, Tang Qu's robe has been soaked in water, outlining his thin figure, the long hair soaked in water hangs obediently on his chest, without any embarrassment, his slender fingers are pointing, because of his identity The reason is that most of his movements are made by making a few seals with his bare hands, so Tang Qu's hands appear in the scene very frequently.

Guan Yan leaned back: "Not bad."

"Don't pretend to be cold to me, you're just a wolf with a big tail, what are you always running here to plot?"

"you guess?"

Director Chen rolled his eyes: "I'll know if you don't tell me, are you plotting against Tang Qu? Let me tell you, save yourself, such a good seedling, don't be ruined by you."

Guan Yan turned to look at Director Chen: "It's rare for you to be smart."

Director Chen: ...

"No, don't be joking, Tang Qu is Zhang Lao's student, be careful he peels your skin."

"Do you think I look like a joker?"

At this time, Tang Qu just came out of the water, and Director Chen watched helplessly as the tall man in front of him walked towards Tang Qu's dressing room with a new bath towel.

Director Chen was dumbfounded on the spot, what did Guan Yan want to do to his actors in his territory! And judging by his situation, he obviously came prepared!

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

Tang Qu had just come out of the water, it was not convenient for Du Yan to be here, so he was the only one left in the dressing room, and he froze for a moment when he heard the knock on the door.

He glanced at the mirror, covered his clothes, and went to open the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a man wearing a mask. Tang Qu froze for a moment, then suddenly realized, Guan Yan? !

Suddenly there is an urge to close the door, but it is obviously not wise to do so.

"Senior official."

"You're not called uncle anymore?" Through the mask, Guan Yan's voice was muffled.

Tang Qu lowered his head and didn't answer.

"Don't let me in? I got you a bath towel."

The body reacted before reason, and by the time Tang Qu came to his senses, Guan Yan was already sitting on the stool in the room.

"Here." Guan Yan handed the towel to Tang Qu.

"Thank you, Senior Officer." Tang Qu quickly took it.

Tang Qu rubbed the towel in his hand, he didn't know Guan Yan well, why did this man come to him so late?

After thinking about it, Tang Qu asked, "Senior official, what's the matter with you coming so late?"

Guan Yan tapped his fingers on the table: "You don't need to be so respectful to me, we are not a few years apart." Guan Yan was very patient with Tang Qu.

Apparently Tang Qu also sensed the meaning of closeness in Guan Yan's words, and was a little puzzled. According to his understanding, although Guan Yan didn't say he was a frosty person, he definitely wasn't someone who knew how to get acquainted.

But Tang Qu is not a person who pushes his nose and face, and took a step back: "You are a senior."

"Like acting?" Guan Yan saw the script Tang Qu put on the table, with many marks on it.

Tang Qu nodded.

Guan Yan stood up suddenly and walked to Tang Qu step by step.

With a bad intuition, Tang Qu also backed away step by step until his body leaned against the door panel and there was no way to retreat.

Tang Qu could feel a shadow in front of him.

The distance between the two is getting closer.

Guan Yan bent down and supported the door panel with one hand: "Tang Qu, I have something to discuss with you."

"It's okay to discuss things, but senior official, don't you think the distance is too close now?" Tang Qu's voice was embarrassing, his eyes looked at the ground, because what he raised his eyes was directly facing Guan Yan's thin lips, which was really uncomfortable. Excuse me.

"No, I think it's just right." Guan Yan deliberately whispered in Tang Qu's ear.

Tang Qu gritted his teeth secretly, why is this body so short!

Take a deep breath: "What do senior officials want to discuss?"

Guan Yan did not answer immediately, but stared at Tang Qu's ears in a daze. Someone told him before that if he deliberately approached a person, regardless of gender, that person would definitely blush, but Tang Qu was obviously not affected by him. It's still a normal pink color.

"Senior official?"

Hearing Tang Qu's voice, Guan Yan came back to his senses, stood up straight and looked down at Tang Qu, then dropped a bombshell: "I want to invite you to my studio."

Tang Qu looked up at Guan Yan in surprise, wasn't this man joking? But the seriousness in Guan Yan's eyes told him clearly that the other party was not joking.

Even if Tang Qu didn't fully understand the structure of the world, he still knew what Guan Yan's words meant with his own common sense.

Needless to say, Guan Yan's own influence, the signing of his studio is even for top-tier stars, and it is not an exaggeration to sign some top-tier stars. Now that Guan Yan invited him personally, it was a perfect coincidence for him.

However, Tang Qu said righteously, "I refuse."

Now it was Guan Yan's turn to be surprised, he never thought that he would be rejected.

"Do you know what you're talking about?"

"I know, and I'm sober, thank you senior officer for your love, but I refuse."

Guan Yan was only surprised for a moment, and soon returned to normal, and said in a flat tone: "Do you know what you are rejecting?"

Tang Qu nodded, of course he knew that he was not a fool.

Guan Yan stared at Tang Qu, seeing that the other party was not joking, took a step back: "Okay. I won't force you."

Tang Qu breathed a sigh of relief. Although he didn't know why the other party wanted to sign him, if the other party really insisted on signing him for some purpose, then he had no room to resist.

The air was inexplicably awkward.

At this time the door rang again, Tang Qu was speechless, why is it so lively tonight.

"Xiao Qu, are you in there?"

Hearing Director Chen's voice, Tang Qu quickly turned and opened the door: "Director Chen."

"Xiao Qu, is Guan Yan here?" Director Chen glanced behind Tang Qu and saw Guan Yan: "Guan Yan, come out quickly, Jiang Ge wants someone from me."

Guan Yan didn't speak, just walked towards the door, Tang Qu hurriedly gave way, Guan Yan stopped when he reached the door: "I regret it, come to me anytime."

After they left, Tang Qu leaned on the door panel and breathed a sigh of relief, looking at his trembling hands, how big is Yan Guanyan's studio, and the current situation is the fastest way to solve his predicament, but he If it is signed, He Guanyan can't look up and look down, how can he work normally!

On the other side, Director Chen, who left with Guan Yan, looked at Tang Qu with a very strange look all the way, and only said when he got in the car: "Guan Yan, you don't really think about Tang Qu anymore. Bar?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com