Chapter 52 Guan Yan's lover? Misunderstand!

When Lin Hua heard Guan Yan's request, he hurriedly agreed.

She was already very content with being able to photograph Guan Yan, and Tang Qu was also a rare and good model, so she earned money by photographing the two of them.

Because of Guan Yan's special status, Lin Hua cleared the staff, leaving only a few trusted people.

After these people left, Guan Yan took off his mask and sunglasses, and pulled Tang Qu to sit on the sofa together.

"They want to take pictures of you, why did you call me together?"

Guan Yan tidied up his sleeves and said, "Help you promote it, otherwise no one will see your ad, what will you do?"

"No one is watching your ad!" Tang Qu puffed up his cheeks, looking very angry.

Guan Yan smiled dotingly, that's how it should be, a child should have a child's temper.

This scene was just captured by Lin Hua who was fiddling with the camera. When he saw the frame freeze, Lin Hua was also taken aback. He quickly checked the camera, only to see that the two people in the picture were in casual poses, and they didn't use any force at all, but this couldn't stop them Full of charm.

And I don't know why, just looking at these two people, Lin Hua had an illusion that there was no third person between them.

"Teacher Guan, let's start." Saved the last picture, and said to the two people on the sofa.

Guan Yan was wearing a black silk shirt with dark patterns on the cuffs, imperceptibly revealing dignity.

Tang Qu's white shirt was not as solemn as Guan Yan's, with a baggy neckline, but the two of them, one serious and the other casual, matched very well.

The two of them have been accustomed to the camera for a long time. As long as they are in the camera, they know which expression and posture are most suitable.

Lin Hua didn't need to speak at all, all she had to do was press the shutter button. No wonder people in the circle regarded Guan Yan as a god. Such a person didn't need any guidance at all. Standing there represented perfection.

But after the shooting, Lin Hua looked back at the photos again, and suddenly found that in these photos, the other newcomer Tang Qu in the photos was not suppressed by Guan Yan, and the two felt very harmonious, not subconsciously. ignore someone.

Looking at the photos that were so perfect that she didn't even want to edit them, Lin Hua suddenly felt that there might be one more person to discuss in the circle in the future.

Now Lin Hua feels that the camera in her hand is much more precious than herself, and she should be the only one in the photo of the two gods together.

"Thank you, Teacher Guan, you really made my dream come true."

"Don't be so polite, Xiaoqu's advertisement still depends on your help."

"Don't worry, Mr. Tang's advertisement will definitely amaze everyone." Lin Hua assured.

When they went back, Guan Yan and Tang Qu were still going back together.

"Why are you so familiar today? My staff will care about my advertisement. What are you so worried about?"

"Then didn't you ask me to be your assistant today? Naturally, you should care about your work."

"Then, have you ever seen someone's assistant ask the photographer to take a photo of him and his boss on the set?"

This time Guan Yan choked, the child's mouth is really merciless, and he will never let himself suffer.

Unable to hear Guan Yan's rebuttal, Tang Qu turned his head to the other side, the corners of his lips curled up, "I can't cure you yet."