Chapter 130

In the end, there was no other way, Tang Qu agreed to Guan Yan's request.

But Tang Qu also has his own thoughts in his heart, anyway, Guan Yan won't be able to control him when the time comes, so he shouldn't be obedient!

Obviously, Tang Qu didn't know enough about Guan Yan's insidiousness. It was only then that Tang Qu realized how hateful Guan Yan was.

As the New Year approached, Zhang Yong asked Tang Qu about his itinerary for the New Year. After all, as a public figure, even during the holidays, life was not so free.

Tang Qu made a report, and by the way, told about himself and the Yi family.

Zhang Yong was dumbfounded after listening.

Although the Yi family is not as famous as the official family, it is definitely not a family that ordinary people can shake.

Zhang Yong never expected that he would bring a prince with him.

"Then just pay attention to yourself during the holidays."

Don't worry about Tang Qu and Zhang Yong, this kid doesn't go to clubs, drinks, or smokes.

What worries Zhang Yong is Guan Yan's time bomb, who doesn't know when it will explode.

How powerful Guan Yan's fans are is well known in the entertainment industry. Tang Qu has managed to get to his current position, and there is a faint tendency to stand out among the current traffic niche. If a relationship breaks out at this time, all this will be ruined.

"Xiao Qu, let me ask a question, where are you celebrating the Chinese New Year this year?"

"Celebrate the New Year at Yi's house."

Only then did Zhang Yong heave a sigh of relief, fortunately he was not at the official house.

"Xiao Qu, then you remember to prepare a few videos during the Chinese New Year."

The relationship between Tang Qu and the Yi family can't be kept secret for long. Instead of letting the public guess and lead bad comments, it would be more natural for Tang Qu to reveal it himself.

"good."

"I don't have anything else to say about the rest, happy new year."

"Brother Yong, Happy New Year!"

Tang Qu really likes his manager, and he is always very concerned about his own affairs.

It also gave him the greatest freedom in his career.

In fact, Tang Qu was packing up when Zhang Yong called.

The new year is coming soon, Yi Sheng said that it is better to go to Yi's house to live in advance for a period of time, so that when someone comes to visit, he will not be in a hurry.

Originally, the Yi family wanted to hold a banquet to welcome Tang Qu, but Tang Qu refused. He is a public figure, so it's not good to do it like this, so we can talk about it later.

Because the Yi family has everything, Tang Qu doesn't have a lot of things to bring, half a suitcase is about the same.

Guan Yan sat on the sofa and watched Tang Qu busy with dissatisfaction in his eyes.

Originally, at this time, he should be resting with his fragrant and soft wife in his arms. Originally, Xiaoqu should have gone home with him during the Spring Festival this year.

Seeing that Tang Qu was almost done cleaning up, Guan Yan walked behind Tang Qu, slowly stretched out his arms to hug Tang Qu, and buried his head in his neck.