Chapter 111 I want to be practical

Tang Qu won two best newcomers one after another, and immediately became the focus of attention of the audience.

No matter what the public thinks of Tang Qu, Tang Qu has been recognized at this moment. From the moment he entered this circle, his future is destined to have infinite possibilities.

Guan Yan naturally expected this result, and patted the child beside him lightly.

"Go up and receive the award."

The mood of receiving the award this time is a little different from the last time. Last time he wanted to win the award because he hoped to be worthy of the teacher's teaching. Today, his desire to win the award is not so strong, because what he wants most is already by his side up.

Tang Qu got up calmly, bowed slightly to the people around him, and then walked towards the podium without being humble.

The gorgeous suit on him is very eye-catching under the light, and Tang Qu's temperament is the most eye-catching thing.

Calmly took the trophy from the guest of honor.

Then give the acceptance speech.

He has long been familiar with the routine of the acceptance speech, the official routine, but it is also very sincere, because Tang Qu's eyes have the ability to empathize.

[Although Qu Bao's speech is very official, I just can't help thinking about his hard work along the way. 】

The Internet is not without memory. At the beginning, Tang Qu was targeted by everyone because of his acting skills, and then there were all kinds of non-existent slanders. They all remembered them.

Others think Tang Qu is too lucky, but how many people have seen the hardships he has suffered.

Tang Qu seldom posts on Weibo, and occasionally shares pleasant things, but fans just know that their stars also get tired sometimes.

Tang Qu's eyes are the most attractive thing, the sincerity in them is hard not to move people.

After a brief speech, Tang Qu stepped down.

After Tang Qu returned to his seat, the corners of Guan Yan's lips curled up slightly, and he said silently, "The baby is awesome!"

Although he didn't make a sound, Tang Qu knew what Guan Yan said.

Subconsciously pursed his lips, a little shy.

Afterwards, the two of them sat down solemnly and continued to watch the ceremony.

Originally, Guan Yan received a lot of attention, but now that Tang Qu has won the best newcomer, the attention here is even higher.

Then came the Best Supporting Actor award.

It is a great honor for Tang Qu to be nominated for this award.

When reviewing the film, the camera stayed on Tang Qu for a few minutes longer. I wonder if Tang Qu can create another miracle tonight and win the Best Supporting Actor award.

But tonight's goddess of luck did not seem to favor Tang Qu, and the winner of the Best Supporting Actor award was an actor who was nearly half a century old.

Won an award for his role as a father in a reality film.

Tang Qu has no regrets about this. He can see from the clip just now that he is excellent and an old artist worthy of respect.

Tang Qu won three awards in a row before, but the last one fell off the chain. Many people wanted to see Tang Qu's jokes.

But when the camera turned to Tang Qu, he still kept a decent smile.