Chapter 32 Who is not yet the king

"Devil Soul" is on the air, and it airs two episodes a day on Friday and Saturday on Fruit Channel. Tonight's episode does not have Tang Qu's part, but Tang Qu still turns on the TV, pours himself a glass of wine, and pulls the pillow on the sofa , nestled obediently on the sofa.

Tang Qu stared at the TV, but he was not in the mood. He was in a trance.

He was thinking about what Zhang Yong had said to him at night.

【Extreme talent should not be squandered at will. 】

Since he came to this world, he has heard countless times from others how talented Tang Qu is, but they don't know that he has accumulated these talents from one after another role. False, but when he was a teenager, he was always just a side role that was not valued in the crew. He also missed the role that helped him win the best actor. Instead, he went to the director himself and begged for a long time before he could get an audition opportunity. Fortunately, he seized the opportunity.

Then Tang Qu, who was not taken seriously, suddenly became the hottest actor in the entertainment industry. Everyone respectfully called him brother when they saw him, but Tang Qu still felt like a dream.

He loves acting, and wished he could spend every second of his life with the script, experiencing the ups and downs of the people in the play, but life is not only about dreams, but also many other things. He is tired and tired. Others say that he has seen the most It is difficult to look back in the bustling scenery, but at this moment he doesn't think it is a difficult task at all.

To put it bluntly, Tang Qu has now entered a period of confusion. He has no opponents and no goals. He doesn't know the meaning of what he does. There are many ways to live. He doesn't have to be the glamorous actor, but he can also be a funny Ordinary people with cats and dogs.

Tang Qu's eyes gradually brightened, yes, ordinary people are fine.

There are people at the bottom of society who are struggling to get to the top but have no way out, and it is not easy for those at the top to get out of the top.

Because Zhang Yong received a call that night.

It's rare that he doesn't have to film, and Tang Qu rarely stays in bed. When he wakes up, he just enjoys the feeling of being under the quilt.

The phone rings suddenly, breaking the silence of the room.

Slender fingers stretched out from under the quilt and picked up the phone.

Not surprisingly: "Brother Yong."

"Xiao Qu, no matter what your thoughts are, but today there is an audition for an advertising endorsement, I want you to try it, try your best."

Tang Qu had never heard such a serious tone from Zhang Yong, so he also sat up from bed: "Brother Yong, please tell me the specific situation."

"Du Yan has already passed, she has detailed information there, I will wait for you at the audition location in the afternoon."

Previously, Zhang Yong was either very loose, or in a daze, and he was very slippery about everything, just like that kind of old fritters. Tang Qu was really surprised by being so serious and vigorous.

Since Brother Yong said that Du Yan is coming, it is estimated that she will be here soon according to her speed.

Get up, wash up, all in one go, sweep away the laziness just now, even if he is confused, he will still show great enthusiasm for work.

When Tang Qu came out, Du Yan was already waiting for him.

"Brother Qu, this is what Brother Yong asked me to bring." Du Yan didn't talk nonsense, and took out what Zhang Yong asked her to bring.

Tang Qu took it, and it was only a few pages. Tang Qu glanced at it, and it was an audition requirement for the advertisement.

The commercial audition this time is for a jewelry commercial.

Tang Qu sat on the other side of the sofa, picked it up and looked through it.

Du Yan looked at Tang Qu and hesitated to speak.

"Speak up if you have something to say."

"Brother Qu, this audition seems to have a lot to do with Brother Yong."

"What's the meaning?"

"Although it's a gossip, nine out of ten it should be true. The previous spokesperson for this advertisement was the last artist brought by Brother Yong."

Through Du Yan's narration, Tang Qu knew what kind of person his manager was.

Zhang Yong became an artist assistant at the age of 18, and was promoted to a manager at the age of 19. Every artist he brought in was a hit, but he was not fixed in leading people. If he became popular, he would be taken by others. Zhang Yong had taken care of all the people back then. Now there are people in the upper class in the circle, from all directions.

But after a long time, Zhang Yong also wanted to bring a fixed one. However, the horse stumbled and raised a white-eyed wolf. After the other party became popular, he kicked Zhang Yong and found a new home. I found an artist, and the newcomer became popular faster than the last one, and even took away a lot of endorsements and scripts that that person liked. Everyone thought that the other party would become popular in the circle, but an accident happened, a car accident. The driver also died at the scene.

Du Yan said quietly again: "But I heard that the car accident was not an accident, but deliberate. It is said that it was the white-eyed wolf. And since then, Brother Yong seems to be a different person."

In the entertainment industry, I have heard of intrigues against Tang Qu, but it is rare to see this kind of murder.

"What's that man's name?"

"Shen Chun, but he is not particularly popular. Some people have spent money on it, but there is still no improvement. He is barely on the edge of the front line. However, this person has a characteristic. He is keen to grab that person's endorsement. In recent years, that person's endorsement He basically took over all of them, and the advertisement for this jewelry in his hand is the last one."

"Is he on the audition list?"

"Yes, to be precise, the only competitor is Shen Chun."

"What's the meaning?"

"This brand is actually not that famous. I don't know why Brother Yong took over this endorsement at the beginning, but this brand also values ​​friendship. It is only now that I plan to change the spokesperson. The only threat to you is that one person." To be precise Said to be the capital behind that person.

In Du Yan's opinion, Tang Qu is very suitable for this young jewelry brand in terms of appearance and temperament, but Shen Chun is not easy to provoke, there is someone standing behind him.

"Um."

"Aren't you worried?"

"Worried? What's the use of worrying? We just do our best."

When the two arrived at the audition location, Zhang Yong had already arrived.

Most of the time Zhang Yong was unkempt in front of Tang Qu, he had never been so formal like today, with meticulously combed hair, silver-gray suit, sharp eyes, calm from the inside out.

The gap between elites and dicks is not only in appearance, but also in eyes.

Du Yan was also a little surprised.

Zhang Yong walked up to Tang Qu: "Come out with me."

Tang Qu followed Zhang Yong to an empty rest area.

"Xiao Qu, do you have a dream?"

Tang Qu looked at Zhang Yong, but did not answer the question.

It's not that Tang Qu doesn't want to answer this question, but that he doesn't know how to answer this question at all.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com