Chapter 128 Guan Yan is a beast

Yi Wan's gaze is soft, with the tenderness unique to her mother.

Tang Qu couldn't say the word "reject".

"Xiaoqu, aunt and grandpa, helped you decorate the room and put a lot of things. They hope you can go back and take a look, even if it's just a glance."

Mr. Yi also looked at Tang Qu.

The word love is a mystery. Apart from love, family affection also has a great influence on people.

Tang Qu really couldn't say the word "rejection".

Tang Qu's hesitation made Guan Yan's sense of crisis suddenly rise.

But Yi Sheng's words obviously made him have no position to persuade Tang Qu.

This Yisheng is specially here to beat him!

Yi Sheng, who was sitting next to Tang Qu, lowered his head slightly, since Xiao Qu is a member of their Yi family, he naturally wants to go back to the Yi family.

Guan Yan wanted to pull Tang Qu back, but was stopped by Guan's mother.

Now the situation is obvious, Tang Qu should follow Yi Wan back to Yi's house today.

Now that Guan Yan stepped forward, not only would he not let Tang Qu stay, but he would also leave a bad impression on the Yi family.

Although the two families are family friends, all marriages involving children are for short-term protection.

Especially when Tang Qu was just admitted back to Yi's house, how could he agree to fall in love with Guan Yan with such a baby?

Guan's mother still sees this aspect more thoroughly than Guan Yan.

But she wasn't worried either. She saw that Tang Qu and Guan Yan had a good relationship, and it was only a matter of time before they were accepted.

Guan Yan on this side was very reluctant to part with Tang Qu, and Tang Qu on the other side was also very confused.

Although the Yi family is very enthusiastic about him, they are not familiar with him after all, and he is not ready to return to the Yi family today.

"Sorry, I'm not ready for today."

Tang Qu took a step back, then looked at the Yi family apologetically.

Old Master Yi and Yi Wan were slightly surprised, but Yi Sheng's expression didn't change much.

After all, he had observed Tang Qu for a while.

Tang Qu is an extremely insecure person, and he was surprised to meet them today.

Hearing what Tang Qu said, the stone in Guan Yan's heart finally fell to the ground.

Tang Qu refused, and the Yi family couldn't say anything, they will take their time in the future.

Looking at the loneliness in the Yi family's eyes, Tang Qu felt a little sour.

"I'll go back sometime." It's just not the time.

Leaving aside that he doesn't know the situation of the Yi family, even if he did, he wouldn't be able to go back today, after all, he still has a big jealousy jar by his side.

His back still hurts now.

The core of this matter was Tang Qu. If Tang Qu refused, the Yi family had no choice.

Seeing that the Yi family had no intention of leaving, Mrs. Guan waved her hand, and everyone should go to the hotel for dinner.

The official family and the Yi family are very close, and they usually have a lot of gatherings. It's just because the Yi family has fewer juniors, and the official family is busy, so the elders of the two families are relatively familiar, and the younger generations are slightly unfamiliar.