Chapter 39 A Very Intimate, Very Intimate Person

He wasn't very straight, but in all these years, he had never met anyone he liked, and it was hard not to be tempted by a mature and attractive man like Guan Yan.

At first he had some opinions on Guan Yan because of the Weibo incident, but now that the misunderstanding has been resolved, the other party is still willing to put that matter in front of the public, not afraid of rumors from all walks of life, and has the courage to take responsibility for his mistakes.

And he also benefited a lot from this incident. It can be seen that Guan Yan is a responsible person, and the lunch boxes sent to the crew were carefully prepared. It should be very happy to be such a man's partner.

Tang Qu was startled suddenly, what was he thinking!

The dream last night must have had too much impact, I turned on the faucet in a panic, and suppressed the throbbing in my heart with the help of the cold water.

What he wants to do with these limitless things, shouldn't the most important thing now be his own career!

Tang Qu came out of the bathroom when he felt that he had calmed down.

But when there are ripples on the calm lake, even if the calm is restored, it will always be different from the beginning.

On the other side, Guan Yan stared at his phone intently, not knowing what he was waiting for.

"You've been holding this broken phone since you woke up. Can you talk to me as an agent?! Do you remember the arrangement I told you just now!" Jiang Ge sat on the sofa with a thermos in his hand , looking at Guan Yan with hatred for iron and steel.

He is Guan Yan's manager, everyone is envious, but only he knows how crazy he is every day.

Guan Yan doesn't look for trouble, and his development is smooth, but Guan Yan is not easy to serve!

So many major productions were rejected, and there were only two or three movies a year, and a few fixed endorsements were selected. This kind of development was indeed safe, and it made people in the circle envious.

But if it's like this for an actor in his late 40s, that's fine.

How old is Guan Yan, and he is still a long way from thirty. He is an age full of vitality, so why is he so Buddhist?

"I heard it, it's the same, the TV series has been postponed, and the script of the movie has been postponed, and the endorsement has been postponed. Recently, I want to take a break."

Jiang Ge put the thermos cup on the coffee table: "Why! You have only been in the circle for a few years, and now you are thinking about retiring?"

Isn't it? What's the difference between such an arrangement and semi-retirement.

"Also, you still dare to ask me to take a break. It's not bad if you have 65 days of work in 365 days a year!"

Guan Yan looked at Jiang Ge: "I'm not short of money, I'm not short of fame, the recent circle really makes me feel boring. And..." At this point, Guan Yan's cell phone rang.

"And what?" Jiang Ge sat up from the sofa.

Guan Yan turned on the phone in a good mood: "And I found more interesting people and things. By the way, I'm going out at noon."

Jiang Ge just watched Guan Yan as if he had been injected with stimulants, and he was in a good mood to find clothes and take care of himself.

If he remembered correctly, Guan Yan was supposed to have dinner with Director Zhang at noon today! But it's clearly not the way it looks now.