Chapter 142 Baby, Thank You

Although Carlos was not aware of Tang Qu's existence, he immediately sent someone to investigate Tang Qu's past after he knew about it.

Tang Qu's childhood affairs were investigated in detail, but since last summer, Tang Qu's affairs have become blurred.

At that time, Carlos became suspicious. With his current status, there were very few things he wanted to know that he couldn't know.

Few people can hinder his investigation.

On the second day after receiving the investigation results, Guan Yan went to him.

Carlos didn't expect that the God of Plague found his own territory just to ask himself about family rumors.

He never thought that his son would have the child of this plague god.

Although Carlos couldn't beat Guan Yan, it didn't stop Carlos from wanting to vent his anger on his son.

Tang Qu was only a few years old, and Guan Yan did this kind of thing, any father would be heartbroken.

Thinking of Carlos's gnashing of teeth just now, and Guan Yan's smile, he couldn't hold it back no matter what.

From now on, he will be able to tell others that Tang Qu is his lover.

After the showdown in front of the parents, Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu even more undisguised.

Tang Qu couldn't help blushing and heartbeat, Guan Yan's eyes were too revealing.

Finally suppressing his shame, Tang Qu began to discuss work matters with his family.

"Mom, now that I have decided to keep this child, my previous work must be dealt with first."

Guan Yan frowned: "You still have to work?"

Tang Qu turned around and looked at Guan Yan: "It's the advertisement for Yanlu, I want to finish filming that."

In a sense, Yanlu's advertisement was a matchmaker between him and Guan Yan.

Even so, Guan Yan still had some disapproval: "Is your current body okay?"

Tang Qu raised his eyebrows: "You think I'm not good enough?"

Looking at Tang Qu's eyes, Guan Yan shuddered subconsciously.

"No, okay."

Guan Yan sighed in his heart, forget it, the daughter-in-law can shoot as much as she wants, and he will be there when the time comes, so just watch it by yourself.

Yi Wan and Mr. Yi also listened to the doctor's words just now, and knew that they couldn't hold back Tang Qu, so they nodded in agreement.

The work matter is settled, and there is nothing to do today.

Seeing that Tang Qu was a little tired, Yi Wan sent Tang Qu upstairs to sleep, and specially allowed Guan Yan to follow her.

As for Carlos downstairs, Yi Wan really has no intention of paying attention.

Coldly issued the order to evict the guests: "I'm sorry to bother you, but you have special identities and are not suitable to stay here all the time. Please leave."

Although Yi Wan said so, how could Carlos leave so easily?

"Wan'er, are you throwing it away when you're done using it? Why are you so heartless?"

Listening to Carlos' words, Yi Wan was a little embarrassed, why is this person so dishonest, there are so many people in the living room!

In fact, Mr. Yi is still optimistic about Carlos, so Mr. Yi stood up on crutches: "Wan'er, I'm a little tired, so I'll go upstairs first."