Chapter 42 Falling in love? poor generation

Here, Tang Qu has decided to shoot "Three Years", and on the other side, the number of views of "Devil Soul" has been increasing. The current scenes are mainly between Venerable Qingxuan and Yu Ze.

The topic of the two has always been high.

The CP of Master Qing Leng and Mozun's apprentice is too good to knock.

And tonight's plot has also reached a very tense stage, because Venerable Qingxuan will be offline tonight.

Yu Ze, who had already become a Demon Lord, could not use the power of the Demon Race's bloodline to start the ceremony when performing sacrifices to the Demon Race. At this time, everyone suddenly realized that Yu Ze was not a Demon Soul at all.

He is impersonating.

The demons were furious, and Yu Ze fled in a hurry after being discovered. Venerable Qingxuan arrived in time at the end of the road, but it was also because of this that everyone discovered that the most honorable Venerable Qingxuan in the entire Upper Realm was the real demon soul .

In the battle of the demons, Qingxuan exposed his identity and was seriously injured. The upper realm took advantage of Qingxuan's serious injury to chase and kill Qingxuan, and Qingxuan turned into a monster that everyone could punish overnight.

The two masters and apprentices got separated during the escape. Because the upper realm was afraid of Qingxuan, even if the other party was seriously injured, he did not dare to attack rashly, so he fabricated the illusion that Yu Ze was arrested. He was rectified on the spot by the law enforcement officers of the upper realm, and since then the astonishingly talented Venerable Qingxuan has fallen.

The real Yu Ze felt that the jade pendant given by Dao Qingxuan was slowly losing its spirituality, and was so anxious that he was seriously injured and passed out.

Then he was rescued by the heroine, and after waking up, he decided to go back to the upper realm to avenge the master, so far he has entered the real theme.

Tang Qu remembered the following plot, which was more clichéd, that is, the protagonist group went through five stages and killed six generals, and found out that the mastermind was the mastermind behind the scenes, exposing his true face, and Venerable Qingxuan was also able to rectify his name.

After watching these two episodes, Tang Qu felt a little regretful. As the number one person in the Upper Realm, Venerable Qingxuan did his best for the Upper Realm, but he was killed just because of his status as a demon soul, and no one cared about his heart. how.

Although this kind of plot is relatively old-fashioned, he has to admit that this kind of plot is indeed a very hot topic at the moment. There are dog blood, passion, and love. I have to admire the screenwriter of Director Chen's team. This script is really good. It's bloody.

It is not without reason that Director Chen can become an evergreen tree in the TV drama circle.

Tonight's plot is exciting enough, "Magic Soul" suddenly reached the top of the hot search list, because of the incident with Guan Yan before, Tang Qu's popularity has not yet passed, taking advantage of this momentum, Venerable Qingxuan also topped the list Searching for the second place made many people red-eyed.

In just two months, Tang Qu went from an unknown newcomer to several high-ranking searches, and his Weibo followers exceeded one million.

Of course, such an achievement is not considered a big achievement in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon's entertainment industry, but a newcomer can have such an achievement, which will inevitably make some tepid people jealous.

In addition to the death of Venerable Qingxuan, tonight's plot also has a more important plot, which is the heroine's first appearance.

For tonight's appearance, Bai Shan had already prepared the trending search words, but she just couldn't make it up, which made her furious.